Pay n’ Play Casinos
A considerable innovation hit the iGaming market and, more precisely, online casino billing. We refer to Pay N Play, a method that enables players to deposit with online banking within seconds. Trustly stands behind this brand that eliminates any time-consuming payment procedures. Pay N Play casino sites are here to give you raw gambling action without any unnecessary hassles.
Currently, about 50 online casinos across Europe support this method. The developers had in mind the 24% of players who simply drop up during registration when creating it. They wanted to solve this issue by combining three functions into a single product. Namely, Pay N Play covers deposits, withdrawals, and KYC. It achieves the last goal by automatically extracting all consumer data directly from their bank account.
So, Pay N Play gambling sites are just like Trustly casinos, only better. Learn more about this reliable casino billing method by reading further. Our team of iGaming experts has covered the following points in this honest Pay N Play review:
- the best Pay N Play destinations to join;
- an overview of the top benefits and drawbacks of this casino banking method;
- answers to frequently asked questions about Pay N Play.
All Pay N Play Casino Sites in 2020
|1|| 100% up to £200 + 100 FS|
New player offer
£10 min deposit;
|2|| 100 Bonus Spins|
New player offer
Min deposit £20;
Top Pay N Play Brands
With about 50 iGaming brands with Pay N Play, your selection of casinos isn’t the best one. Still, some leading operators have already integrated the service. Meaning, you can play at popular casino websites and use Pay N Play at the same time. To save you the effort, we have handpicked the destinations that support this banking method for you.
- Ninja Casino. A popular no registration operator, Ninja Casino is here to bring excitement to the table. The gambling site frequently launches tournaments with juicy prizes for gamblers. Ninja Casino’s game selection includes slots, table games, jackpots, and live dealer picks. Reputable providers like NetEnt, Play’N GO, and Yggdrasil power the site’s fantastic game menu.
- Omnia Casino. Does access to more than 1,100 games by reliable suppliers sound good to you? If so, just head to Omnia Casino and enjoy picks by NetEnt, Microgaming, Betsoft, and more. The operator holds licences by the UKGC and the MGA, which is proof enough of the site’s safety. Plus, Omnia is mobile-ready for those who prefer gambling on the move.
- Dreamz Casino. All your wildest wishes will come true at Dreamz Casino. This Pay N Play operator features games by more than 50 developers. Some of these include Quickspin, Red Tiger, and Netent. Simple yet beautiful, Dreamz takes players to a mesmerising iGaming journey filled with surprises. The gambling website works on desktops and mobile devices.
- Spela Casino. More than 1,500 casino games and a generous VIP program have earned Spela Casino a spot here. The operator gives a new perspective to online gambling with its focus on user-friendliness. Spela is beautiful and intuitive, making navigation almost effortless. Both the UKGC and the MGA have approved the operator. Meaning, Spela meets all their strict licencing criteria.
- Speedy Casino. “No Fuss Casino” is Speedy Casino’s motto. This means you get to deposit via Pay N Play without registration. Moreover, the operator won’t ever bother you with emails or texts. In terms of game offer, Speedy features online slots, card games, table games, and jackpots. Thrilling live dealer tables are on the game catalogue, as well.
Pros of Pay N Play
At first glance, Pay N Play is innovative and efficient. What about when you analyse the service a bit deeper? Well, it surely doesn’t disappoint! Pay N Play casinos offer several key benefits to their consumers. Some of these include instant transfers, no fees, and no restrictions. It basically gives gamblers everything they want plus layers of security other methods won’t provide.
- No time-consuming registrations. The method is named Pay N Play for a good reason. This product is all about pure action and no wasting time. In that direction, the service has entirely eliminated time-consuming registrations and tedious procedures. Pay N Play empowers you to fund your account and play within seconds.
- Withdraw anytime and any amount. Do you want the freedom to get your funds anytime? If yes, you’ll enjoy Pay N Play. This method supports withdrawals around the clock and doesn’t limit you either. Cashouts are instant too! Forget about waiting forever to get the cash that belongs to you.
- No fees and security features. Everyone prefers free services. In that regard, this is an excellent option because it doesn’t cost anything to use it. Plus, Pay N Play guarantees players’ security with its high-security standards. It’s one of the rare products where safety doesn’t cost you more.
Cons of Pay N Play
Each solution has specific weaknesses. You just need to go over them and see if they’re a deal-breaker or not. Regarding Pay N Play, the drawbacks are significant as they restrict many players from using the service. Moreover, using this payment method limits your options in terms of deposit size and bonuses. So, before transferring cash via Pay N Play, make sure to check out the service’s main cons.
- You cannot pay with other payment methods. Pay N Play is powered by Trustly. Meaning, it works with this payment method exclusively. Consequently, this option isn’t the best one for players who prefer credit card or e-wallet deposits. Plus, Trustly requires users to have a functional online banking account. Otherwise, Pay N Play is off-limits.
- Some operators have 3000 Euros deposit limit. Considering that Pay N Play is a new service, not all operators feature it. Among those that do support the payment method, many have low max deposit limits. Namely, at most destinations, you won’t be able to upload more than 3000 Euros. High rollers will find this too low.
- Not available in all countries. A serious drawback of Pay N Play is its limited market presence. More precisely, the service supports only three countries at the moment. These are Sweden, Germany, and Finland. Players from huge markets like the UK, USA, Australia, and New Zealand can’t use it.
- Match bonuses are not available. Bonuses are one of the iGaming cornerstones. Unfortunately, Pay N Play still doesn’t support match bonuses. Meaning, players should forget about all the lucrative welcome offers and reloads. Understandably, this limitation is a deal-breaker for most gamblers as it prevents them from claiming free cash.
- 📌 What is Pay N Play?
- This is a brand-new product powered by Trustly that enables gamblers to get started playing fast. Players simply make a deposit via their online banking account and they’re ready to play right away.
- 📌 What countries does it support?
- At the time of this writing, Pay N Play supported only Finland, Germany, and Sweden. This list will probably grow in the upcoming months.
- 📌 Are there any fees or limits?
- Pay N Play doesn’t charge any fees or limits users. Still, the service is aligned with the banking policies of individual casinos. Meaning, if an operator charges commission and imposes restrictions, these will apply to Pay N Pay transfers too.
- 📌 What is a min deposit?
- Any minimum and maximum deposit restrictions depend on operators’ policies. However, the usual amount of min payment in such brands is 5 Euros.
- 📌 What is the best Pay N Play casino?
- Many leading iGaming operators support Pay N Play. Yet, we believe Ninja Casino and Omnia Casino lead the way here.