Google Pay (G Pay) is a new payment method which was released by Google in early 2018. Before that, it has been known as Android Pay, which was released in 2015. Google Pay casino enables Android users to make payments and deposits using tap-to-pay technology on various sites across the Web.
Due to its convenience and a high degree of security, G Pay has been gaining in popularity in the gambling world. UK casino players in particular love using this deposit method and are increasingly looking for Google Pay online casino sites.
- Table of Contents
- List of Google Pay casinos
- Overview of Google Pay deposits?
- How to deposit via GPay
- The advantages of Google Pay gambling
- The disadvantages to Google Pay gambling
- Alternatives to Google Pay
Best Online Casinos that Accept Google Pay — 2023
Users are not charged by CasinoHEX. Commissions that we receive for marketing brands do not affect the gaming experience of a User.
||Bet £25 Get £25 + 25 FS||Visit Casino Read Review||BoyleSports||254+||
18+. Opt in IRE only. Min. cash wagering of £25 (cumulative). 72 hours to wager, 24 hours to accept, 48 hours to play with Bonus. x20 wagering on Bonus. Max. redeemable £250 from BNS. 24 hours to accept, play with and wager wins from Free Spins. x1 wagering on FS wins. Max. redeemable £100 from FS. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
||100% up to £25 + 20 BS||Visit Casino Read Review||Casumo||1900+||
18+. New players only. Opt-in required. Min dep £10. Max bet £5. 100% up to £25 and 20 bonus spins on Book of Dead. 30x wagering requirement for bonus spins and 30x wagering requirement for deposit bonus. 30 days expiry. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
Gambling with Google Pay Casino Deposit Overview
|Number of Casinos||15|
|Deposit Alternatives||Apple Pay, PayPal, Pingit|
|Gambling Licenses||UKGC, Gibraltar|
Google Pay works as both a digital wallet and an online payments system. Since it’s developed by Google, it’s also one of the most popular and secure payment options to go for.
Google Pay allows users to make financial transactions using a variety of Android devices, from phones to tablets or watches. In 2018, Android Pay and Google Wallet blended together and today they form a single payments system we know as Google Pay. That is also why it offers more services than ever, from peer-to-peer transactions to online payments.
Presently, Google Pay allows users to store all of their credit and debit cards into the Google Pay wallet and pay securely using NFC technology. This enables gamblers to fund their accounts quickly and privately. Google Pay uses Two-Factor Authentication and touch ID to further secure the system and it generates one-time security codes, instead of revealing the user’s banking data (card number and PIN) for every transaction.
How To Gamble With Google Pay – Your Complete Guide To Google Pay Casinos
Are you eager to learn how to use Google Pay for gambling purposes, how to sign-up for the service and deposit funds safely on casino platforms in the UK? Our HexCasino experts are here to help you with an easy step-by-step guide:
- Google Pay is accepted at millions of retail locations and ecommerce platforms worldwide and it’s rapidly gaining traction at poker rooms and casino sites as well. For that reason, you shouldn’t have too many difficulties finding a Google Pay casino in the UK. You will either find this payment method’s logo in the footer section of the main page or listed in the “banking” section for deposits. And, if you still haven’t found the right Google Pay casino for you, simply browse through the lists on this page to find quality recommendations.
- Once you’ve found the right Google Pay casino and finished the registration process, all you need to do to make a deposit is find the “payments” or “banking” section. This will usually be listed in a separate menu on the main page or in the footer section. Some casinos also list the payments information in a dedicated section in the FAQ. Either way, locating the payments area shouldn’t be too hard – once you do so, simply select Google Pay from the dropdown menu.
- Although Google Pay doesn’t set any minimum or maximum deposit limits, your online casino of choice might. This sum will be specified either in the terms & conditions or directly in the Google Pay deposit menu. The minimum deposit threshold at most UK casinos integrated with Google Pay is £10. Some casinos may accept lower deposits of £5 or impose higher thresholds of £20, but the most common requirement is £10. What you should also know is that Google Pay itself doesn’t take any fees or commissions and settles your deposit instantly, however, some online casinos might take processing fees.
- Because Google Pay works as a digital wallet, you may have more than one credit or debit card stored for different online payments, so, before finishing your transaction, you need to select which one you want to use for your gambling deposit. If you don’t have any stored cards yet, you can find more information on how to add your card in our FAQ section below. The great news is that, selecting a card and authorizing the transaction can be done with 1 tap – you don’t have to insert your banking details manually every time.
- When the funds get deducted from the card you’ve selected, the transaction will be encrypted on the servers, as well as your card details. This makes Google Pay deposits extremely secure and private as well. Your deposit will be visible in your balance instantly. That means you can start playing your favourite casino games without having to wait as much as you would for a traditional wire transfer.
Pros of Google Pay Online Casino Payments
- No personal and financial details sharing. If you are concerned about sharing your financial details on Google Pay online casinos, Google made sure that your payments are handled with complete security. The way they do it is that Google Pay acts as an intermediary between your cards or bank accounts and the Google Pay online casino that you are depositing to. This way, no personal and financial details are shared with the website. The Google Pay online casino sites will only be given your G Pay account details, while your personal and financial details will remain unshared.
- No fees. This is one of the major benefits of Google Play online casino sites. Usually, when you deposit in online best casinos, there can be fees associated with using specific payment methods. For example, bank transfers usually come with a high processing fee because the process of the payment transfer is more complicated and expensive than paying via credit cards directly or eWallets. There are no fees when you deposit in an online casino Google Pay! The amount you wish to deposit is the same amount that will be credited to your casino account, so you'll end up having more cash to play with, instead of paying unnecessary fees.
- Instant deposits. The goal of Google Pay was to develop a payment platform so fast that deposits can be made in just one click, faster than ever. So, when you deposit in a Google Play online casino, you will instantly have access to the cash you deposited. The process of depositing at casinos that accept Google Pay is very simple and straightforward as well. You can make your deposit much more quickly via casino mobile UK than with other casino deposit methods.
- Compatible with major debit, credit cards and even bank account (UK only). We already stated that Google Pay casinos are very popular among British players, and there's a good reason for it. If you are a player from the UK, Google Pay will be compatible with the majority of your credit/debit cards or bank accounts. You can even connect several different cards to your G Pay account and use the one you would prefer when depositing in casinos accepting Google Pay. This way, you can easily manage deposits and withdrawals to and from different cards and have a clear insight on your funds and account details all on the same payment platform.
- Available for Apple & Android devices. Although Google Pay deposit was primarily targeted to users of Android casino, it is now a successful payment app which you can download from iTunes or from Google Play Store. It works both on Android devices and Apple devices. Given that you can easily access a clear and responsive app on your phone, it's even easier to play mobile casino games when you're on the go! You can use your mobile phone to both deposit and play on G Pay casino sites.
Cons of Google Pay Online Casino Payments
- No withdrawal opportunities. Casinos that accept Google Pay accept it as a deposit method, not a withdrawal method. Why? Well, Google Pay only works for payments! They haven't integrated a two-way system of receiving payments (yet). So, you can use your connected cards to deposit in a Google Pay online casino site, but not to cashout. How to withdraw if you deposited with G Pay? Every Google Pay casino site will have a list of available withdrawal methods that you can use to cash out your winnings. You can always use one of your credit or debit cards that are connected to your Google Pay account.
- Lack of casino sites accepting Google Pay. Google pay is still young, and although it's rapidly growing in popularity in the online casino industry, some of the major casino brands still haven't introduced it as a payment method. There is still a relatively small number of online casinos accepting Google Pay. We can expect this to change over the course of the next few years, because Google Pay will be expanding their integration network, and more online casinos will recognize the benefits of accepting Google Pay.
Alternatives to Online Casino Google Pay
- Apple Pay. Apple Pay is the iOS version of G Pay. There is a Google Pay app for Apple devices as well, but Apple Pay still trumps it in terms of the number of users. Apple Pay casino works the same way as G Pay. You connect one or more of your cards or bank accounts and use it to make fast payment online. You can also use it to deposit in an online casino. If you have an Apple device, you can use both Google Pay and Apple Pay. However, if you play mobile casino on Android, you can use Google Pay, but not Apple Pay.
- Phone Bill. Some pay by mobile casino sites have introduced using your phone's funds as a casino deposit method. The way you can deposit via phone bill in an online casino is that you go to the Payment section, choose the option „pay via phone“, enter the amount you want to deposit and your mobile phone number. After that, you will receive a code via SMS. When you confirm it on the online casino, you'll have your funds waiting for you in your account. The funds will be deducted from your phone funds if you're on a prepaid phone, or stated on your next phone bill if you're on a phone plan.
- Mobile E-Wallets. The biggest eWallets such as Skrill and PayPal have developed great mobile apps and convenient website that you can use to deposit in an online casino. They are very popular because they're easy to use and there are usually little or no fees associated with depositing via PayPal casino or Skrill casino. They are similar to Google Pay in the way that the deposit process is very simple and straightforward and the funds are available to you instantly.
Google Pay Gambling FAQ
Are Google Pay casinos safe?
- G Pay is one of the safest payment methods online. The deposit you make is protected with multiple layers and security filters. There's also the brand authority – Google is one of the best and largest companies in the world and it's no wonder that they are able to offer a maximum degree of security. The safety of using Google Pay online casinos is one of the main reasons we can expect an increase of them. This has also been recognized by customers and online gamers worldwide.
Are there any commission fees?
- When you deposit in Google Pay online casino sites, there are no fees on top of your deposit, so the amount that will be deducted from your account is the same amount you'll play with. This is a big benefit of Google Pay because many payment methods have deposit fees in online casinos, which usually range from 1 to 2%. G Pay is also a free app and registering at Google Pay is free of charge.
What are G Pay deposit limits?
- Deposit limits in Google Pay casinos usually vary from one casino to another. As a platform itself has a $10,000 deposit limit in a week, which is almost £8000. Of course, casinos can put a lower deposit limit, but if you want to increase it, you can do that by contacting the customer support of the G Pay casino.
How to add credit/debit card to Google Pay?
- Adding a card to your G Pay account is very easy. When you visit the home page of Google Pay (Payments center), click on „Payment Methods“. There, you will see the cards that you have connected to your G Pay account. You will also see a button „+Add payment method“. In the next step, you will have to enter your card number, the expiration date, CVC number, and your personal info. When you finish and click on „Save“, this card will be added to your G Pay accounts and you can begin using it to make a deposit in Google Pay casinos.