Unfortunately, over the years of iGaming expansion, there have been numerous incidents when players weren’t able to cash out their winnings. This is an especially common issue when playing with bonus funds. Well, in order to avoid such issues, safest online casino decided to be fair to their customers and introduced the concept of no wagering casino bonuses. Thus, at any such no wagering casino UK, players are guaranteed fairness, respect and, most importantly, their winnings.
In order to keep our readers up to date with this popular trend and latest no wagering bonus offers, we have created the ultimate guide on bonuses without wagering requirements. Therefore, in this article, you will learn what to expect at any online casino without wagering requirements. Plus, you’ll discover the benefits of such offers as well as the different types of bonuses with no wagering.
10+ Best No Wagering Casinos & Bonuses 2023
Users are not charged by CasinoHEX. Commissions that we receive for marketing brands do not affect the gaming experience of a User.
|#||Casino||Bonus Type||Bonus Info||Visit Casino|
||Casino Welcome Bonus PlayOJO||50 FS||Visit Casino|
18+. New players only. Min deposit is £10. 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead. Spin Value: £0.10. This offer is only available for specific players that have been selected by PlayOJO. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
|2||Casino Welcome Bonus Energy Casino|
18+. New players only. Opt-in required. Min dep £10. Max bet $5. Get 50 no wager spins on Book of Dead. Maximum winnings are capped at £100. Valid 7 days. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
No Wagering Casino Bonuses & Their Benefits
No wagering bonuses come with many benefits for those that claim them. Unlike other offers that can easily strip your winnings off, no wagering bonuses guarantee you keep what you win. Plus, they are time-saving and a good sign of fairness. So, allow us to explain a bit more about all the advantages they provide.
- Take Control of Your Money & Keep What You Win. Many bonus offers may seem like tricks created for you to make a deposit and never get anything in return. Unfair operators would often launch a mouth-watering offer whose rules make it impossible for you to cash out the bonus and/or any winnings. However, this is not an issue you have to worry about when claiming no wagering casino bonuses. Namely, these bonuses let you take control of your funds as you’re not required to wager anything. Furthermore, such bonuses enable you to keep what you win, even if the max win is capped at a certain amount. Compare having to wager a bonus 35x within 7 days in order to withdraw it and being able to cash out as soon as you hit a juicy prize. It goes without saying that the latter is much more attractive as well as more practical.
- Save Your Time. As a general rule, no wagering bonus offers to save your time, especially when compared to standard offers. First of all, they are pretty straightforward. You claim the offer, use the bonus and withdraw in case you win something. With standard bonuses, on the other hand, you should check the wagering requirements and then spend time trying to meet those requirements within the given period of time. You may try to do this and fail, meaning all the time you’ve spent was simply wasted. Secondly, due to the simple rules of no wager bonuses, you will never have to argue with customer support in case the bonus is void. Such things never happen with bonuses without wagering requirements. Consequently, you won’t have to spend time writing on different forums that your chosen casino operator turned out to be a scam. Hence, it’s always smarter to stick to the best casino sites with no wagering requirements.
- You can be sure that this casino is fair. So far, there hasn’t been any no wager casino that failed customers. Usually, operators that make the bold move of offering no wagering bonus have already established themselves as market leaders. After all, such a bonus often guarantees players at least a small prize and scam sites won’t make the risk of having them. Plus, simply knowing that an operator is willing to give you a casino bonus without wagering requirements shows that the company is fair. Put differently, they’re not trying to trick you with misleading bonuses and promotions. Instead, they offer their players the most honest type of bonus out there i.e. the no wagering requirements bonus.
- You can play the most popular slots. If you have any concerns regarding the playing options with a no wagering bonus, have no worries at all. In fact, this is another benefit of playing at a casino with no wagering requirements as they usually allow you to play the most popular slots out there. NetEnt is one of the providers known for often launching generous bonus spin offers across its slot network. Microgaming and Playtech are no different either. You should keep in mind, nonetheless, that not all no wagering bonuses can be used on all games. Thus, you should carefully read the bonus rules and find out what slots are eligible. Sometimes, a no wager casino will impose no restrictions, while other times you’ll have to stick to the most popular titles such as NetEnt’s Starburst or Microgaming’s Mega Moolah. Hitting a progressive jackpot, though, is usually not possible when playing with no wagering bonus spins.
Types of Casino Bonuses with No Wagering Requirements
Let’s learn more about the different types of casino bonuses with no wagering requirements. Generally, they are divided into no wagering free spins, cash bonuses, and loyalty programs. Each of these comes with different benefits as well as provides a different experience to those that claim them. So, let’s dive deeper and explore all the options.
Free spins no wagering casino bonuses are probably the most commonly offered ones. These can be found at any reputable no wagering casino UK as well as at operators that serve international players. Free spins are extremely popular among consumers as they provide free entertainment, which can result in generous winnings. Even though max winnings from bonuses without wagering are usually capped at £50 or £100, they still remain a fan-favourite concept. Namely, once a player claims such a free spin casino bonus with no wagering requirements, they have a limited amount of time to use the free spins.
In the case of winning some prizes on online slots with no wagering requirements, they can instantly cash out those winnings, which are, in a way, pure profit. Keep in mind though, no wagering free spin bonuses usually expire pretty fast. Thus, you will often have to use them within hours from the moment of receiving them. Another thing to know is that free spin no wagering bonuses come with a bit lower number of bonus spins. Thus, if standard offers usually go from 50 to 100 bonus spins, no wagering free spin offers would grant only 15 or 20 bonus spins.
Probably the second most popular type of no wagering casino offers is cash bonuses. Even though popular, they are not easy to find. Furthermore, finding a generous cash casino bonus with no wagering requirements is a serious task as most such offers go between £5 and £10. Additionally, operators usually stay away from them because, unlike bonus spins, bonus hunters can easily misuse them. Nonetheless, we believe that every casino bonus that comes with no wagering requirements is a great opportunity, regardless of how small it is.
After all, you never know when you will hit a nice prize, right? Therefore, we are huge fans of such offers and advise you to claim them whenever possible. Also, free spin bonuses can be played on online slots with no wagering requirements only. In comparison, cash bonuses often allow you to play table games or video poker with them too. Thus, they may be the perfect no wagering bonus for those who prefer anything but online slots.
Loyalty programs don’t usually come to our minds when talking about no wagering casino promotions. Yet, they may be the perfect example of this amazing concept. Namely, those unfamiliar with loyalty programs should know that these programs allow regular and VIP players to earn comps or loyalty points. These comps/points can later be converted into real cash, free spins or even used for purchasing stuff. Naturally, loyalty programs were created to pamper regular players and to keep users interested in a casino brand even after claiming the usually-lucrative welcome bonus.
Even though each operator has its own rules of how their loyalty program work, the general idea behind the concept is the same. Players place wagers and earn points. For example, every £10 bet may earn you 1 loyalty point. Once you collect 100 or 1,000 points, you may convert them into £10 or £100 (exchange rates may differ!). That’s how most loyalty programs work. Naturally, in order to be well-informed, the best idea is to read the terms & conditions as well as the FAQs provided by the operator. So, next time you’re choosing, go for a casino with no wagering requirements and a generous loyalty rewards program.
Tips for Choosing Online Casinos without Wagering Requirements
Not all no wagering casinos are equally good. Plus, operators sometimes advertise such offers, but the truth may be different. Therefore, players should have in mind certain useful tips in order to choose the best casino sites with no wagering requirements.
- Check our website sometimes or add to browser bookmarks. Possibly the best idea for finding a reliable no wagering casino is to check our website from time to time. Our team does a great job when it comes to updating this section. Therefore, you’ll be able to find a wide range of no wagering casino bonuses alongside honest online casino reviews as well as ratings. We feature only reputable and trustworthy operators; hence their no wagering casino promotions are the real deal. If you’re not sure whether you’ll remember to give us a visit, then you can add us to your browser bookmarks. That way you will always be one click away from the best no wagering casino offers on the market. Plus, by checking out our website, you will save lots of time, which you would have spent browsing for offers instead. Since we’re here doing the hard work, there’s no reason for you not to reap the benefits and simply pick the offers that catch your eye.
- Read Terms & Conditions of each online casino before signing up. When was the last time you actually read the terms & conditions of an online casino? Probably months ago, or never, right? Well, if you want to make sure that you are choosing the right no wagering casino, then you should start paying more attention to terms & conditions. After all, that is the section that features all the crucial information regarding bonus terms, wagering requirements, withdrawal times and limits. Naturally, a lot of other useful details are provided in casino’s terms & conditions, including KYC procedures, processing fees, and licensing info. Basically, just like you always read a contract before signing it, you should read the T&C before registering with an iGaming operator. That way, you will know whether your chosen online casino without wagering requirements is misleading you or it really offers the desired bonus offers. Ignoring the T&C is a rookie mistake and any player should know better than constantly repeating it. Naturally, you don’t need to read every single line of the page, but make sure to go through the most important details related to bonus policy, banking etc.
- Check weekly promotions and offers by online casinos. It’s not a secret that the best no wagering casino sites have a long list of bonuses and promotions. Actually, they have a separate section where all their offers, including any no wagering bonus opportunities, are featured. Consequently, in order to find a casino bonus without wagering requirements, you need to browse through online casinos’ weekly promos and offers. Naturally, this may be a tiresome activity as there are numerous reputable no wagering casinos you’ll need to check. Imagine the time you’ll spend going from one site to another and read all promos. So, the smarter option, which will save you lots of precious time and headache, is to sign-up for casinos’ e-mail newsletters and get the offers right in your inbox. That way, not only you’ll be up to date with all the offers, but you won’t have to visit every casino separately to check for a no wagering requirements bonus.
No Wagering Bonus FAQ
What does “no wagering requirements” mean?
- Usually, in order to be able to cashout bonus and any winnings derived from it, you need to meet the wagering requirements first. However, certain bonuses come with no wagering requirements altogether. In other words, there are no restrictions when it comes to withdrawing the bonus and you don’t need to wager anything. So, for example, if you get 10 bonus spins with no playthrough requirements, you can instantly cash out any prizes won using the bonus spins.
How to claim a no wagering casino offer?
- Claiming no wagering casino offers is basically identical to claiming any other bonus offer. Obviously, you must first register an account with the operator that offers the no wagering bonus and log into. Once you’re logged in, you can head to the bonus section and claim the offer following the steps explained there. Sometimes, a single click does the trick, while other times you may need to enter a promo code. Whatever the case is, all these instructions will be clearly stated alongside the offer.
How much should I wager with regular casino promotions?
- Honestly, there is no single answer to this question. After all, every casino bonus offer comes with its set of rules, which players should read prior claiming the bonus. Thus, we could say that the average minimum wagering requirements go between 30x and 35x. Naturally, there are offers with higher playthrough requirements of 40x, 50x and even higher. Usually, no deposit bonuses come with higher wagering requirements in comparison to deposit bonuses. Once again, the exact wagering requirements are always stated on the same page with the bonus, so don’t forget to check them out.
How do wagering requirements work?
- Most online casino bonuses come with minimum wagering requirements. These are often presented by a number followed by “x” i.e. the number of times the bonus needs to be wagered. So, when you see something like 30x or 40x, you are looking at the wagering requirements. In order to meet them and cash out the offer, players need to wager the bonus amount or bonus + deposit amount (depending on the offer rules) that the number of times first. For example, if you receive £100 bonus with 30x wagering requirements, you’ll have to wager a total of £3,000 before withdrawing.
Are deposits made using e-wallets valid for no wagering bonuses?
- This is another question without a clear “yes” or “no” answer. Namely, certain online casino operators may not allow players depositing with e-wallets to claim no wagering casino bonus offers. Similarly, some no wagering casino sites allow this. So, once again the importance of carefully reading the bonus rules is highlighted. This is especially important if your preferred payment method happens to be an e-wallet such as Skrill, Neteller or PayPal.
Can I claim a no wagering bonus for a live dealer casino?
- The truth is, finding a no wagering bonus for live dealer casinos is pretty hard. Usually, you can expect no wagering offers in the form of free spins for online slots. Sometimes there are even no wagering bonuses like £5 free play or a £5 chip for table games. Nonetheless, players at live casinos usually aren’t pampered with no wagering bonuses. After all, they are often excluded for low wagering or other standard wagering bonuses too as their playthrough contribution is usually zero.