Apple Pay Casino UK
Apple Pay casino is becoming more and more popular, especially among UK players, when it comes to making online casino deposits. It seems that players these days won’t settle for anything that doesn’t offer convenience, fast transactions, and no fees. Thus, the recent rise of Apple Pay shouldn’t come as a surprise to experienced players.
Even though Apple Pay is a relatively new payment method, the variety of Apple Pay online casino sites is ever-growing. Moreover, casino fans seem curious to try both new and best Apple Pay casinos as well as experience all the advantages of using this method.
Therefore, in this guide, we will provide an in-depth analysis of Apple Pay and its key points. So, if you’re looking for a free and fast payment method, which is 100% secure too, make sure to keep reading!
List of Best Apple Pay Online Casinos 
How to Make a Deposit in Casinos that Accept Apple Pay?
- The first step of making an Apple Pay deposit is to choose an online casino that accepts Apple Pay casino deposits. You can check this at the operator’s cashier section or simply pick one from the list above. Just make sure to stick to reputable and trusted online gambling operators.
- The second step, naturally, is to register with the chosen online casino. This process takes no more than 10 minutes and requires filling out a sign-up form. Generally, new members need to provide name, surname, address and e-mail address. Once your account at real money casino is ready, you should head to the payment section i.e. the cashier. Getting there often takes a single click if you’re logged into your account.
- Congratulations, you’re in the cashier section and ready to make an Apple Pay payment request. In order to do this, you need to choose Apple Pay as a payment method.
- Afterwards, you need to enter the amount you wish to upload. Keep in mind that this amount must be within the casino’s deposit limits. Once you do this, you can submit the request and move on to the next step.
- Next on the list is authenticating the transaction using Touch ID on your iPhone, Apple Watch or other compatible devices. Namely, Apple Pay transactions are extremely secure and won’t go through unless you authenticate them with your fingerprint or Face ID. So, when you send the Apple Pay casino deposit request, your Apple device will need your fingerprint in order to give it green light and process it.
- Gamble Safe after the instant funding! Yes, we said instant funding as casino operators process all Apple Pay transactions instantly. In other words, as soon as you authenticate the transaction, you can expect the funds to appear on your casino account. At this point, you will be able to play your favourite casino game and win juicy prizes.
Benefits of Payments via Apple Pay Casinos
There are several main reasons why anyone should consider using Apple Pay as their preferred payment method and why this payment method became very popular. Here are the most important pros:
- No personal and financial details sharing – Many casino players have second thoughts when it comes to sharing personal and financial details with online casino operators. This issue is non-existent with Apple Pay as users don’t have to share such information with casinos that accept Apple Pay. Namely, when making an Apple Pay deposit, you simply select that particular method and then authenticate the transaction using Touch ID on your Apple device. Thus, there’s no need to add any sensitive details such as, for example, bank account number or credit card info. All you need for an Apple Pay casino deposit is knowing the desired deposit amount and having your Apple device nearby.
- Protected by Apple’s Touch ID – Apple’s Touch ID is a huge advantage of using Apple devices at online casinos but also in general. This latest technology enables users to set up their fingerprint and thus secure their device. In terms of online casinos accepting Apple Pay, these also function with Touch ID. In other words, when you make a deposit request, you must authenticate the request via your Apple device too. This authentication is done using Touch ID i.e. by providing your fingerprint. So, even if someone steals your Apple device and tries to use it at Apple Pay casino sites, they won’t be able to do so thanks to Touch ID.
- No Fees – Many casino deposit methods like credit cards and bank transfer, for example, come with processing fees. Even though these fees usually are low, it’s always best to avoid them altogether. This is where online casinos accepting Apple Pay stand out. Namely, any online casino Apple Pay comes with charges. Quite on the contrary, all Apple pay online casinos provide 100% free of charge Apple Pay money transactions to their customers. There may be certain fees charged by the service provider i.e. Apple upon funding your Apple Pay account. However, similar additional charges have all other casino deposit methods too.
- Instant deposits – Imagine you want to play your favourite casino game but need to fund your account first. You select a billing method, complete the request and then must wait hours or even days for it to be processed. This sounds irritating and depressing for sure. Well, such issues don’t exist for those that play at casinos that accept Apple Pay. More precisely, Apple Pay online casino sites process payments almost instantly. Thus, you’ll have to wait less than a few minutes from the moment you make the deposit until the moment you’re able to use your funds. Instant deposits are actually one of the main reasons why so many players choose to use Apple Pay these days.
- Compatible with major credit cards: Visa and Mastercard – Payment methods rarely have actual worth if you can’t actually use them. By this, we mean if the method is not compatible with major credit cards. Apple Pay doesn’t have such a problem as the method works with all industry-leading credit and debit cards. The list of the supported network includes Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express. Moreover, US users can connect it with their Discover Cards too. There is a long list of supported banks worldwide as well. So, customers will be able to have a single payment method and, at the same time, use a large variety of cards and banks through it.
Drawbacks of Payments via Apple Pay Casinos
No concept is perfect and therefore Apple Pay comes with several drawbacks as well:
- Apple Pay is not the perfect casino banking method. Probably the biggest drawback of using it is the fact it doesn’t offer withdrawals. In other words, any Apple Pay casino features this method for uploading funds but won’t let you cash out using the service. Therefore, you will have to have an alternative for withdrawals. For example, many Apple Pay casino sites state that those depositing via Apple Pay can cash out only via bank transfer or credit card. So, this neutralises all the advantages of using Apple Pay in the first place as you will have to deal with another banking method in any case.
- Another serious con of Apple Pay as a banking method is the low number of casino sites that accept it. At the time of this writing, Apple Pay was an option at several reputable gambling destinations only. Moreover, it is generally offered to UK players only. Thus, players from other countries will have to opt for another payment method anyway. So, until the number of Apple Pay online casino sites grows, this method will probably remain players’ second choice. Top-rated UK operators like in guides: “iPhone casino” and “iPad casino“, however, almost always feature Apple Pay as it comes with many benefits for consumers.
- Apple Pay is a service developed by the tech giant Apple. Therefore, just like all its other services, Apple Pay works only with Apple devices. Obviously, the list of such devices is quite long and includes smartphones, tablets and even smartwatches. Naturally, most iPhone models including iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 6s work with the method. As a general rule, all iPhone 6 and newer models are compatible with Apple Pay. Additionally, users can make Apple Pay casino deposits via iPad Pro, iPad Mini 4, Apple Watch Series 2 and many other mobile devices. It goes without saying that Mac devices go perfectly with Apple Pay as well. Hence, owners of MacBook Pro with Touch ID can use Apple Pay too.
Alternatives to Online Casino Apple Pay Deposits
- Google Pay – often referred to, G Pay is the Android’s alternative to Apple Pay. Therefore, anyone owning an Android mobile device can use Google Pay casino to make safe and fast money transactions to and from online casinos. This method is not as widely supported as credit cards and e-wallets. Yet, its popularity is on the rise thanks to its simplicity and safety. Casino operators process G Pay payments instantly and usually don’t apply any fees on such transactions. In terms of limits, the minimum transfer amount ranges between £5 and £20, while the max payment goes up to £5,000. The actual banking limits, however, depend on the online casino’s banking policy.
- Phone Bill – Pay by phone casino is another payment method on the rise. Namely, this method enables players to quickly and easily upload funds to their casino accounts using their phone. There are two options of making phone payments at casinos – the first is via pre-paid balance and the second is adding the amount to your phone bill. Either way, the process takes no more than a few minutes and a single SMS. Pay by phone keeps consumers’ details safe, plus provides instant deposits. Most casinos won’t charge any fees on Pay by phone transactions. In terms of limits, these are pretty much identical to the limits for other banking options. Thus, gamblers can expect minimum deposits between £5 and £20. The max deposit is also depended on the pre-paid balance available on your phone account.
- Mobile E-Wallets – Besides credit and debit cards, it seems that mobile e-wallets remain the most popular casino payment method among players. Reputable options include PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller (PayPal casinos being the hardest to find). These e-wallets often offer both easy-to-navigate websites and simple mobile apps. Therefore, users can make payments anywhere and anytime as long as they have any balance left. Mobile e-wallet transactions are always processed instantly, plus rarely include any processing fees. Moreover, the payment limits of e-wallets, especially at Skrill casino sites and Neteller casino sites, often are among the best ones. That said, players can expect most minimum deposit amounts via e-wallets to range from £5 to £15. They offer more freedom when it comes to maximum deposits too as the limits easily go up to £25,000 per transaction.
Apple Pay Online Casino FAQ
- Are Apple Pay casinos safe?
- In terms of safety, users of Apple Pay have no reason to worry. Namely, the payment method offers all the advantages of using an e-wallet, such as keeping your financial details out of casinos. Additionally, every transaction comes with a unique device number and ID to provide further safety to users. Moreover, every Apple Pay transaction must be authenticated via Apple Touch ID. This fingerprint recognition system makes it impossible for other people to use your Apple Pay service. In other words, online casino Apple Pay payments are 100% safe and secure.
- Are there any commission fees?
- A great advantage of using Apple Pay casinos is the fact they come with no processing fees. Neither Apple Pay deposits nor Apple Pay withdrawals come with additional charges. Instead of charging players, Apple Pay charges operators small fees instead. Players, nonetheless, should remember that there are certain fees applied to fund your Apple Pay account. Thus, using credit cards comes with a 3% charge on the funded amount. Debit card and Apple Pay Cash fund uploads are, nonetheless, free of charge.
- What are Apple Pay deposit limits?
- When it comes to banking limits, these depend on the Apple Pay casino sites you’re playing at. Therefore, certain operators accept minimum payments of £5, while other Apple Pay casinos have a minimum Apple Pay deposit of £20. The same applies to maximum uploads, which usually go up to £5,000. Users of Apple Pay, however, should have in mind that the exact deposit limits depend on the operator and thus check them out before making a payment. Apple Pay casino sites usually process Apple Pay payments instantly.
- How to add my card to Apple Wallet?
- You should definitely read this guide. It's an official instruction, provided by Apple Company, which works great in 100% cases.
If you still have any questions about Apple Pay casinos and Apple Pay as a banking method, make sure to read our Apple Pay FAQs below: