Bank transfers have been around since the launch of the first iGaming destinations years ago. Probably all gambling operators fall into the category of instant bank transfer casino sites and this doesn’t seem to change over time. Even though this banking option is possibly dated, it still comes with many benefits that keep it relevant. In fact, fast bank transfer casino operators seem to be the first choice for players who need safe and big transactions.
Fast casino bank transfers enable online punters to send and receive high amounts of funds at a time. Additionally, such transactions to and from instant banking online casinos must be authorised, meaning third parties cannot use them to their advantage. Hence, even with cons such as processing fees and processing times that take days, direct bank transfer online casinos remain popular. Bank transfers are especially appreciated by high rollers, who often transfer large amounts of cash to and from their casino accounts.
With this in mind, we concluded that our readers would probably want to learn more about bank transfer as a preferred payment method. Consequently, we created a thorough, yet simple guide on the topic where players can find out more about:
10+ Fast Bank Transfer Casino Sites
Users are not charged by CasinoHEX. Commissions that we receive for marketing brands do not affect the gaming experience of a User.
|100% Up to £20 + 100 FS||Read Review||Electric Spins||500+|
18+. New players only. Min dep: £20. Max offer: 100% Bonus up to £20 Games Bonus & 100 Free Spins (on a game of our choice). 20 Free Spins will be credited per day, across 5 days. Promo code: GET100. Games Bonus winnings must be wagered 60x before withdrawal. FS are valid for 7 days and any winnings must be wagered 99x before withdrawal. Games Bonus win cap: £100 + original bonus amount. Wagering contribution varies by game. Valid until 31.12.2022. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
|£300 +100 BS||Read Review||Playzee||1294+|
18+. New players only. Min dep £20. Max bet is £5. 100% up to £300 and 100 Zee spins on Starburst on your first deposit and 500 loyalty (Zee) points. 10 Zee spins are available on selected games for 10 days only and must be activated each day within 24 hours. 35x wagering of the total bonus, cash and bonus spins. Bonus valid 30 days. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
|100% up to £300+30 BS||Read Review||PlayGrand||480+|
18+. New players only. Min deposit £10. Max bet £5. 100% up to £300 + 30 bonus spins on Reactoonz. Bonus funds + spin winnings are separate to cash funds and subject to 35x wagering requirement. Only bonus funds count towards wagering contribution. Valid 30 days, spins within 10 days. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
|50 FS+30 Extra FS||Read Review||PlayOJO||2000+|
18+. New players only. Min dep £10. 50 free spins on Book of Dead. After your first deposit you may claim your 30 extra free spins by visiting the Kicker Section. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. This offer is only available for specific players that have been selected by PlayOJO. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
|100% up to £123 + 10% Cashback||Read Review||Fun Casino||1600+|
#AD 18+. New players only. Max bonus is £123. Max bet with bonus is £5. No max cash out. Wagering is 50x – Skrill & Neteller excluded. Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse. Cashback is cash, so no wagering. Cashback applies to deposit where no bonus is included. Full T&C’s apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
|25 FS||Read Review||Deluxino||300+|
|100% Up to £100 + 100 BS||Read Review||SlotNite||1370+|
18+. New players only. Min dep £10. Max bonus bet £5. 100% match bonus up to £100 and 100 bonus spins on Aloha! Cluster Pays. 35x wagering requirements. Bonus valid 30 days. Bonus spins walid 10 days. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
|25 FS||Read Review||Spinzaar||550+|
18+. New Players Only. Min dep £10. Max offer: 25 free spins (on a game of our choice). Promo code: SPINZAAR. Any free spins winnings, if applicable, will be credited as bonus funds and capped at £2.50. FS winnings must be wagered 40x before withdrawal. FS are valid for 7 days. Games Bonus win cap: £100 + original bonus amount. Wagering contribution varies by game. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
|Up to 500 FS||Read Review||bgo||612+|
18+. New players only. UK only. Min dep: £10. Up to 500 Free Spins from Mega Wheel. 24-hour expiry. Max bet £2.50, max spins win £8 per 10 spins. Max bonus win £150, selected games & 65x wagering on winnings. No Neteller/Skrill. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
|100% up to £100 + 50 BS||Read Review||PlayFrank||1203+|
18+. New players only. Min dep: £20. The first Welcome Bonus is a 100% Bonus up to £100 and 50 Bonus Spins. Wagering requirements: 35x times (deposit amount + bonus). The Bonus Spins are valid for 24 hours with 40x wagering. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
Key Features of Online Casinos that Accept Bank Account Deposits (Updated 2022)
|Casino||Year Established||Welcome Bonus|
|PlayOJO||2017||80 No Wager Spins|
|PlayFrank||2014||£100 + 50 BS|
|William Hill Casino||2008||Unique Offer|
|Rizk Casino||2015||£100 + 50 BS|
Anyone hoping to join a wire transfer online casino must be wondering what the main features of such operators are. Well, in the following section we’ll go over some basic characteristics. This should be enough for players to decide whether direct bank transfer casinos will work for them or not.
- Accept fast casino bank transfers and allow withdrawals via the same way. The instant bank transfer casino sites we recommend accept bank transfers for both deposits and withdrawals. In other words, players can use this banking method to fund their casino account but also to cash out their winnings. This is very convenient, considering that some deposit methods cannot be used for withdrawing. So, if you want to make payments and cash out via the same banking option, feel free to choose any operator listed here.
- Licensed by UKGC and Gibraltar Authorities. Safety and fairness have always been a top priority for everyone at CasinoHex. Therefore, we tend to recommend only trusted and reliable online casinos that accept bank account deposits. By trusted and reliable, we mean operators licensed by the reputable UK Gambling Commission and the Gibraltar licensing authority. Having any of these approvals guarantees that the operator meets high operating and safety standards. Hence, whichever online casino you choose, you can expect a carefree and smooth experience.
- Brand new and popular casino operators. Would you prefer a new or a popular operator that accepts online casino bank transfer deposit? Well, it doesn’t really matter as we offer both options to our readers. That’s right, at CasinoHex you’ll find rising stars on the market alongside the best-established iGaming brands. So, you’ll be able to experience the impeccable service at industry-leading casino sites and claim the generous bonuses at fresh names. Most importantly, all of them support fast casino bank transfers.
- Many Slot Machines & Table Games Available. Besides licensing and bonuses, the game offer is always a segment that can completely ruin or highlight a casino site. Well, in this regard, our readers can have peace of mind as all casinos we list come with rich game offerings. More precisely, they work with popular casino game developers and feature hundreds (sometimes thousands) of top-class titles. Video slots, 3D slots, classic slots and various variants of roulette, blackjack and poker are some of the many options players have.
An Overview of Bank Transfer Casino
|Number of Casinos||25|
|Withdrawal Time||3-5 days|
|Deposit Alternatives||PayPal, Skrill, Visa|
|Gambling Licenses||UKGC, Gibraltar|
Fast casino bank transfers have been noticing a steady growth in popularity lately. Players, both rookie and experienced ones, appreciate convenience and safety. Both these features are guaranteed by bank transfers as a casino banking method. Namely, it’s incredibly easy to make a deposit via your bank account. This is especially true for those who have online banking, as they can transfer funds from the comfort of their home.
The process of making a payment takes no more than several minutes. Players simply enter the casino’s bank account, the amount they wish to transfer and then authorise the transaction. Naturally, a drawback here is the long processing time, which often takes several business days. Nonetheless, when all is measured – safety, convenience, fees and waiting time – we still believe that bank transfers are among the best billing options. Moreover, we must mention that players can withdraw via bank transfer, which is yet another benefit of opting to use this method.
Pros of Online Casino Bank Transfer Deposit
Security & safety of personal details. If there’s one thing banks are known for, it’s their security which is virtually foolproof. Especially since they’ve been around for longer than any other of these new online financial institutions and have therefore had more time to be able to perfect their craft where security is concerned. And best of all, they are always up to date on the very latest measures for counteracting all those risks which seem to multiply daily. As a result, they tend to be trusted by a large section of the population since entrusting transactions to them is usually the safest option.
Large deposit and withdraw limits. Another benefit of using this method is the fact that the limits on amounts you are able to pay in or have paid out are pretty large. For example, certain UK casinos permit deposit amounts of £10,000. This benefit is especially noticeable when compared to methods such as e-wallets or SMS payments with the latter option being known to be pretty limited when it comes to depositing amounts. Particularly since the sums, you are able to deposit do have a direct effect on your ability to enjoy an immersive experience at the online casino of your choice. And being able to withdraw pretty large sums at any given time is a definite bonus which will only make playing at your chosen casino a much more pleasant experience.
Most all online casinos accept this payment method. Given that it is one of the most relied upon methods of transferring funds, it is hardly surprising to see that most casinos permit transactions via bank transfer. The same cannot be said for certain e-wallets particularly those which are less well known (such as EasyEFT, Lobanet or Boleto ) or even deposit by SMS casino (such as Payforit or Siru mobile). As a result, it is a viable alternative if a payment method you happen to be relying on is unavailable at your casino of choice. And using this option means you will always have an available withdrawal and deposit method at your fingertips no matter what casino you happen to be playing at.
Big amounts = Big Bonuses. The amounts you deposit often influence the bonuses and benefits you stand to receive as a client of a bank transfer casino. One of the very best examples of this happens to be the welcome bonuses provided these establishments. Certain instant bank transfer casinos actually scale them based on the size of initial payments which are made to a new client’s account with greater amounts being issued for larger initial deposits. Top-tier online casinos also provide highly beneficial loyalty schemes to clients which issue points based on the amount paid into their accounts over time. Clients whose points exceed set amounts not only receive set bonuses but also get to be promoted to higher levels within the scheme which renders them eligible for even more benefits than they enjoyed previously. And those who are lucky enough to be promoted to the very highest rung of these schemes often get to enjoy luxury gifts and special perks reserved for members on that level.
Cons of Direct Bank Transfer Online Casinos
Payments are not always instant and fast. If you are an online casino client, chances are that you are well acquainted with popular methods of payment commonly in use today such as Skrill or PayPal, or even SMS mobile payments. Especially since much of their appeal lies in the fact that they provide instant payments. Bank Transfer casino payments, on the other hand, do take longer with the very fastest taking a couple of hours while more routine payments could actually take longer. At an instant bank transfer casino UK, it may actually take almost an entire business week to process withdrawals. As a result, it is hardly surprising that most clients prefer to opt for the convenience of fast payout casino, particularly those which happen to be highly popular.
Fees. A huge part of the appeal of the majority of e-wallets as well as other payment options stems from the fact that transactions processed using them often incur no extra fees. The same cannot be said for bank transfers. As a matter of fact, certain transactions may result in the casino client incurring charges from the bank used by their casino in addition to their own bank as well. Hence it is hardly surprising that newer methods which can be used to process deposits and withdrawals with a minimum of fuss are overwhelmingly preferred by the vast majority of online casino clients.
Low chance of getting a chargeback. Another drawback involved in using bank payments involves chargebacks. For example, if you happen to make a payment which you end up changing your mind about, for valid reasons, it is highly unlikely that those funds will be returned to your account. Hence, you would end up paying for a service or product which you happen to be dissatisfied with, while the enterprise – in this case, a bank transfer casino online – would get to hold on to your cash. This disadvantage is just one more reason for which most fans of online casino games may prefer to use alternative payment methods.
How to Make a Casino Deposit via Bank Transfer?
- The first step in processing an online casino deposit bank transfer involves searching for the instant bank deposit casino that is right for you and one that you would consider becoming a long-term client of. As a result, it is necessary to take practical criteria regarding the casino with bank transfer services into consideration such as its licence status, its games catalogue, the quality of its customer service, bonuses and promotions, wagering requirements and of course the availability of the service you are interested in – bank transfer payments;
- Once you have ascertained that the bank transfer deposit casino you are interested in meets all the above criteria, you would then need to follow the procedure for becoming a registered member by providing the relevant personal information and awaiting confirmation by the casino. Once you are able to log in, you will need to head straight for the payment section;
- On arriving at this stage it is important to select the Instant Transfer Deposit method – also referred to as Fast Bank Transfer. Opting for an online casino instant bank transfer will make all the difference between your account being credited instantly and you having to wait for a lot longer before your funds arrive and you are able to wager on your favourite games;
- Following your selection of the casino instant bank transfer/ casino fast bank transfer option, you will need to enter the amount of money you intend to have paid into your account. It is worth noting that an instant bank deposit casino may set minimum and maximum amounts that are permitted for transactions which vary depending on the method selected. In order for your transaction to go through, you would need to ensure that the sum entered exceeds or is equal to the minimum amount and is lower than or equal to the maximum amount;
- In order to ensure that the transaction proceeds without a hitch, you will need to send very specific instructions with regards to the recipient of the payment, to your bank. To do this you will need to enter in the required IBAN (International Bank Account Number) and BIC (Bank Identifier Code). You will also need to key in the name of the recipient of the payment as well as its location;
- Unlike other methods of transferring money, a casino fast bank transfer does take a few hours rather than occurring immediately. However, it is worth noting that they are a great deal faster than standard transfers which can take up to an entire business week, for the funds to arrive in your account;
- Once the funds arrive in your account, you will then be able to place wagers on the games of your choice and start playing right away. In order to get the best out of your instant bank deposit casino experience, it is always a great idea to monitor the amounts wagered closely to ensure you play prudently.
How to Make a Withdrawal from Instant Banking Online Casinos?
- Once you have won some cash on your favourite games and wish to withdraw your winnings after real money online gambling, all you have to do is access the cashier section of the instant bank transfer casino you happen to be playing at. And once you have done so, all that is required is then selecting the withdrawal option;
- As soon as you have clicked on the above option, you will be given a list of withdrawal options to choose from and all you have to do is click on the bank transfer tab. At that moment having your personal details on hand comes highly recommended as you will need them for the next section. The next screen which will be displayed will be for the bank transfer transaction. You will need to enter your bank account details. It’s a great idea to proceed with extra caution during this step since the slightest error when keying them in could result in the process being delayed;
- Once all the relevant details have been entered, the option to key in the amount you wish to withdraw will become available. To complete the entire process, all you have to do is key in the figure you would like to have sent from your bank transfer online casino account to your personal bank account following which you will be able to leave the section or log out if you choose to do so;
- The main difference between processing a deposit by bank transfer casino and processing bank transfer withdrawals is that the latter generally take longer. There is also the fact that your bank, as well as that used by the bank transfer casino, may levy charges for the transaction resulting in additional fees as well.
Alternatives to Casino Pay by Bank Transfer Sites
|Payment Method||Deposit Limits|
The best option for casino deposits that we can recommend you is PayPal casinos which are the safest and most reliable funding method in the gambling world. You just need to set up the PayPal account, connect your credit and debit card and make payments. The biggest advantage of PayPal casino deposits is instant withdrawals and deposits which means you shouldn't wait any time to receive your winnings or gamble.
The second way is to pay via debit cards. They are issued by the bank but also allow you to deposit just in few steps. You don't need to create any accounts, just choose Visa casino or Mastercard casino from our list,type your debit card number, expiration date and CVV. The most significant benefit here is deposit limits. They are really high! You can deposit from 10,000 to 50,000 GBP in average.
If you care a lot about your privacy, these deposit methods are definitely for you! You don't need to fill our your personal details, just the phone number. You can make the deposit with pay by phone casinos or landline bill casino which are very popular in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Online Casino Instant Bank Transfer FAQ
What is a fast bank transfer?
- A fast bank transfer is transferring funds from one bank account to another bank account. In order for this to happen, the player will usually have to authorise the transaction either via online banking or by asking their bank institution to do it. The selection of fast bank transfer casino operators is huge, but these transactions can happen only locally.
How long does fast bank transfer take?
- The main reason why players often overlook online casino direct bank transfer is the fact they take too long. More precisely, online casino wire transfer often takes between 3 and 7 business days. In contrast, e-wallet or credit card transactions are processed within minutes. Same applies for withdrawals at wire transfer online casinos.
Are bank transfers safe?
- Safety is not an issue to worry about when using bank transfer as a preferred casino payment method. Namely, before any such transaction can take place, the bank account holder must approve it first. In other words, no third parties can ever make deposits using your details because they won’t be able to authorise the transfer.
Are there any fees on online casino bank transfer deposits?
- Yes, there are. If for example, you process a withdrawal from a casino, chances are that you might notice a slight reduction in the amount which is paid into your bank account. And that would be due to your bank – and perhaps that used by the bank transfer casino too – taking a certain amount, in order to charge for admin fees. Although certain financial institutions do make you aware beforehand of the fact that they do charge for sending money into your account or removing cash from it, others simply proceed to levy charges.
Is it safe to use Bank Transfer for casino payments?
- Yes, it is. In spite of the many drawbacks involved in processing an online casino bank transfer deposit or alternatively, bank transfer payments, casino pay by bank transfer is widely reputed to be one of the safest methods of cash transfers in cyberspace. That is due to the fact that the banks processing the transactions, are very much aware of the identity of their clients – namely you and the casino. In addition, banks are also reputed to possess some of the most robust security systems in place, among financial institutions – including those which operate solely in cyberspace. All these factors and more make its reputation for being extremely safe and reliable to use, well deserved.