iGaming has been among the fastest-growing industries in the world. Top online casinos in the world attract millions of visitors and provide unforgettable adventures. So, the offer of gambling destinations in growing equally fast. In addition to land-based facilities, players now have international online casino brands, live dealer casinos, and mobile gaming sites.
Online gambling combines comfort with adrenaline. This activity opens virtual doors to worldwide online casino sites. Consequently, players can enjoy their favourite casino games from their homes, on the bus or at that fancy new restaurant. With world-class game developers supplying their game menus, foreign online casinos have everything they need to stay relevant for years to come.
Unfortunately, not all countries approve of international iGaming. In fact, in many worldwide destinations, this activity is banned. That’s why offshore casino gambling is gaining in popularity too. This sector enables players from countries where iGaming is forbidden to gamble online safely. For those players who aren’t sure what international online casinoo is, we have this comprehensive guide.
List of Best International Online Casino Sites — 2023
Users are not charged by CasinoHEX. Commissions that we receive for marketing brands do not affect the gaming experience of a User.
||Up to £100 + 150 Extra Spins||Visit Casino Read Review||Playluck||896+||
||100% up to £100 + 100 FS||Visit Casino Read Review||CasinoLuck||2202+||
18+. New players only. Min dep £10. 100% up to £100 + 100 spins on Book of Dead. 35x bonus wagering requirements. 50x spins wagering requirements. Bonus valid 72 hours. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
||50 Super Spins||Visit Casino Read Review||Lucky Louis||1000+||
||100% Up to £50 + 50 Spins on Starburst||Visit Casino Read Review||Luckland||450+||
18+. New players only. Min dep £20. 100% up to £50 + 50 Spins on Starburst. 40x wagering requirements for the bonus and the spins. Offer valid for 1 week. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
||23 FS + 100% up to £111 +77 ES||Visit Casino Read Review||Yeti Casino||800+||
#AD 18+. New players only. Min dep: £10. Wagering 60x for refund bonus. Max bet £5 with bonus funds. Free Spins bonus has x40 wagering. 23 free spins on registration (max withdrawal is £100). 100% refund bonus up to £111 + 77 spins on 1st deposit. No max cash out on deposit offers. Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse. Ecopayz, Skrill and Neteller deposits excluded. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
||100% up to £25 + 25 FS||Visit Casino Read Review||HeySpin||1672+||
18+. New players only. Min deposit: £10. 100 spins require 3 deposits: min second and third deposit £20. Spins and bonus wagering requirement: 35x, spins expire after 24 hours. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
||50 Wager Free Spins||Visit Casino Read Review||PlayOJO||4765+||
18+. New players only. Min deposit is £10. 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead. Spin Value: £0.10. This offer is only available for specific players that have been selected by PlayOJO. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
||100% up to £200 + 100 FS||Visit Casino Read Review||Mr Play||385+||
18+. New players only. Min dep £10. Welcome package split over 3 deposits. 100 spins splits to 20 spins a day for 5 days. Spins credited in specific games.35x bonus wagering requirements. 50x spins wagering requirements. Spins valid 24 hours. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
||£300 +100 BS||Visit Casino Read Review||Playzee||1294+||
18+. New players only. Min dep £20. Max bet is £5. 100% up to £300 and 100 Zee spins on Starburst on your first deposit and 500 loyalty (Zee) points. 10 Zee spins are available on selected games for 10 days only and must be activated each day within 24 hours. 35x wagering of the total bonus, cash and bonus spins. Bonus valid 30 days. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
||100% up to £100 + 50 BS||Visit Casino Read Review||PlayFrank||1203+||
18+. New players only. Min dep: £20. The first Welcome Bonus is a 100% Bonus up to £100 and 50 Bonus Spins. Wagering requirements: 35x times (deposit amount + bonus). The Bonus Spins are valid for 24 hours with 40x wagering. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
Here, at CasinoHex, we have a great selection of world-class online gambling brands. Those who want to discover the best online casino in the world have come to the right place. As the competition is serious and the offer is rich, we handpicked the top 5 international iGaming destinations everyone should visit at least once.
- Casumo. Among the most popular worldwide online casinos, Casumo Casino has been around ever since 2012. This operator has a great live dealer platform, supports mobile play and offers over 1,900 games. Casumo is surely one of the best new casino sites on the worldwide market.
- 888 Casino. 888 is a well-established international casino online brand. This impressive worldwide gambling platform has been successfully working since 1997. 888 Casino offers over 160 games, many of which are exclusive titles. This destination is also recognised as a reliable and 100% safe iGaming operator.
- Leo Vegas Casino. Leo Vegas is considered as one of the best online casinos in the world. The operator has won many reputable prizes over the years and has a spotless reputation. Leo Vegas Casino hit the worldwide market in 2011 and impressed players with its game offer of more than 1,100 titles.
How To Choose a Safe International Casino
If you’ve never played at an international casino before, there are some key areas to look at to determine legitimacy. Offshore or overseas operators sometimes get a bad rep and with good reason – not all of them are trustworthy or licensed in reputable jurisdictions such as Malta or Gibraltar, even if they accept UK players.
Here is what you need to look at to stay safe and have fun when gambling online on an international platform:
- As we mentioned previously, obtaining a license can be easier for offshore operators in jurisdictions with lenient laws and regulations. That means they will not uphold the same quality and security standards as your local casinos licensed by the UK Gambling Commission that you’re used to playing at back home. Have no fear – you can still choose safe international casinos if you check their credentials carefully. The most prestigious licensing jurisdictions for online operators overseas are Malta, Gibraltar, Alderney, Isle of Man, Antigua and Barbuda and Curaçao. Casinos such as 888 and Jackpot City are just two examples of international operators with great reputation on all markets they operate in.
- Even if you play at an operator based overseas, they should still give you access to games from reputable sources, with verifiable software, RTP and RNG technology. Due to local regulations, you may not find games from some providers popular in the UK (e.g. Playtech) but you should still get a decent offer from big names like Microgaming or NetEnt. Moreover, security and fair games certifications on the platform are also big advantages to find that boost that casino’s trust score.
- If you aim to try a global casino, they should be able to offer you a global gaming experience, right? What we mean by that is, preferably, they should offer you a decent games diversity, from slots with progressive jackpots to table games, poker rooms, instant play games or live dealer blackjack.
- Many trustworthy international casinos such as Unibet or 888 have platforms in multiple languages to welcome players from all parts of the world. Make sure that your international casino of choice offers a platform in your native language, employs professional dealers and customer support agents that speak your language, localized payment methods (e.g. Qiwi in Russia or iDeal in The Netherlands), as well as region-specific games (e.g. Andar Bahar and Teen Patti are two live dealer titles known to be popular with Indian players).
- As a British player, another aspect worth considering is the currencies accepted by the platform. For example, casinos such as PokerStars or Unibet do accept multicurrency deposits and withdrawals – this can be a huge perk because you can bypass those pesky foreign currency exchange fees that can add up overtime and settle your payments in British pound directly.
- Another aspect to look into is the terms and conditions attached to the international casino’s various promotions, loyalty programs or VIP perks. Aim to find accessible bonus terms, low withdrawal limits and, most importantly, promotions that don’t exclude players from a specific region. It would be very discouraging to find an EU casino site, for example, that accepts UK players, only to discover their most attractive sign-up bonuses and no deposit offers are restricted to British punters.
Popular International Casino Deposit Methods
Players with an account in real money online casinos must upload funds using one of the supported payment methods. Worldwide, there is a rich selection of international banking options online gamblers can use. However, players seem determined to stick to the ones offering them fast, cheap and secure cash transfers.
Those looking for international casino payments that are 100% safe, free of additional charges and instant often choose PayPal. Operators like online casino real money PayPal have an excellent reputation among gamblers worldwide. It’s unfortunate that the list of PayPal casinos is not that impressive yet.
Many gamblers are now choosing Bitcoin as their preferred casino banking method. Any casino Bitcoin will process your crypto payment or withdrawal within seconds. Plus, you’ll never have to pay for processing fees either. The only drawback, so far, is the modest selection of international iGaming brands supporting Bitcoin.
Skrill is an e-wallet that works similarly to PayPal. Users need a funded Skrill account in order to deposit and withdraw at Skrill casinos. Benefits of using this worldwide service include instant processing times and no fees. However, lately, operators have started excluding Skrill payments from bonus offers.
Those who want to keep financial details outside international online servers usually go with Paysafecard. This is a prepaid voucher, which is bought at land-based stores. Paysafecard casinos enable instant deposits, but rarely support cashouts via this method. The voucher comes with no processing fees and generally low banking limits.
International Online Casinos: Gambling Legislation by Country – All You Need to Know
Every country has its own laws and regulations. This applies to international casino online gambling as well. So, players must make sure that partaking in international iGaming is legal in their country in order to avoid serious issues with the authorities. Here’s a short overview of the iGaming laws worldwide.
- United Kingdom
- Gambling activities in the UK have been legal ever since the 1960s, both online and offline, to all residents of at least 18 years of age. The gambling landscape is regulated in the country by the UK Gambling Commission under the ”Gambling Act of 2005.”
UK is famous for its land-based casino, bingo and sports-betting retail locations, all of which have been legal for generations. Horse racing is also a popular betting activity for Brits and has been so for over 3 centuries. The most respected and well-known operators in the UK are Ladbrokes and William Hill.
The UK Gambling Commission oversees all gambling activities in the country on behalf of the government’s Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sports (DCMS). Its responsibilities include protecting vulnerable players, issuing licenses, verifying operators, ensuring fair bonus terms and upholding responsible gambling practices.
In the past years, remote or online gambling has registered a huge increase in the UK. Back in 1960s, betting in person was illegal, but betting by telephone wasn’t. Nowadays, however, all forms of online gambling are legal and overseen by the UK Gambling Commission – offshore operators can also legally set up business here if they have a valid license.
- United States
- The gambling industry is regulated on a federal level in the United States. That means, depending on each state’s unique laws, gambling activities may either be completely illegal, restricted or legal.
The following types of land-based gambling venues currently exist in the US – commercial casinos, tribal casinos, card rooms, lotteries, legal bookmakers, pari-mutuel wagering, charitable games and bingo, overseen by the American Gaming Association.
Although gambling is legal under US federal law, some restrictions are still passed on interstate and online gambling. According to the Federal Wire Act of 1961, gambling that takes place across state lines is strictly prohibited.
However, as we mentioned previously, each state is free to regulate or prohibit different types of casino games within their borders. That is why more than 18 states have legalized commercial casinos and 30 states offer legalized gambling of any kind.
When it comes to casino-style gambling such as poker, blackjack, roulette or online slots, two US states that have legalized them are Nevada and Louisiana. In Nevada, it is also legal to play online casino games with real money.
In the majority of US states, the legal gambling age for both land-based and online casinos is 21 years old.
- Many of us view the European Union as a conglomerate or a centralized entity. However, when it comes to gambling laws, things are slightly different. All European countries are autonomous, therefore each country and/or jurisdiction is free to pass its own gambling laws pertaining to offline or online casino games, lottery or sports-betting.
The four main gambling jurisdictions in Europe where operators can apply for a license are Alderney, Isle of Man, Malta and Gibraltar.
The only central authority that passes continent-wide regulations is EGBA or The European Gaming and Betting Association. Its job is to ensure that all members of the EU benefit from a secure and fair gambling landscape. For that reason, if an offshore operator wants to service players based in Europe, the EGBA has a list of guidelines to follow, on top of each country’s regulations.
Across the Union, attitudes and approaches towards online gambling differ a lot. For example, online gambling is legal in Austria, Belgium, Spain, Italy, France or Romania, whilst some forms of it are illegal in Cyprus. The vast majority of European countries allow games of chance on the internet such as sports-betting, poker and casino games (roulette, online slots, blackjack etc.).
- Because Scandinavia is a subregion of Northern Europe that includes multiple countries such as Denmark, Norway and Sweden, there are no unique gambling laws pertaining to the entire region. Instead, they differ greatly by country.
For example, in Sweden, all forms of land-based gambling and online gaming (casino games, poker, bingo, betting, horse racing, fantasy sports, lotteries) are overseen by the Swedish Gambling Authority.
On the other hand, gambling in Norway is, for the most part, illegal, with the exception of Norsk Tipping and Norsk Rikstoto, the only two companies that can offer gambling services to citizens. Both companies are state-owned and offer residents access to games such as lotteries, sports-betting or keno. Norwegian players of at least the age of 18 are allowed access to all casino games, including scratch tickets or horse racing. With the exception of games offered by Norsk Tipping, all other forms of online gambling are illegal in Norway and foreign companies are actively discouraged from operating here.
Denmark, on the other hand, is a happy middle, allowing residents to play online casino games at any licensed company approved by the Danish authorities. Lastly, Finland has a state monopoly on both online and offline gambling.
- Under the Soviet Union, in 1920s, Russian casinos and gambling in the region were both prohibited. After the fall, in 1989, the first Russian casino came to existence and, in the following years, other casino games enjoyed huge popularity, such as poker or slot machines.
However, in 2009, Vladimir Putin passed a blanket ban on gambling in Russia and this is the same landscape we have today. With the exception of 4 specially designated areas – Altai, Krasnodar, Kaliningrad and the Primorsky region, gambling is strictly prohibited and anyone who takes part in gambling activities outside of these regions will be prosecuted.
This very strict approach has posed major problems for the Russian government, especially in the 21st century, with the rise of slot machines all around the country and online.
In Russia, the legal gambling age is 18 and, because online gambling is strictly prohibited, too, Russian players only have one viable option aside from the land-based establishments organized by the government – licensed offshore casinos. Casinos that accept players from Russia include the likes of 1xBet or 7Bit Casino. However, players have to resort to the use of a VPN service so their access isn’t restricted by the local regulator.
- In India, gambling laws differ by state and each of them is entitled to create their own regulatory framework for each type of gambling activity. This was established by the Public Gambling Act of 1867 – this law also states that being in charge of a public gambling house is illegal, and breaking it comes with a fine of ₹200 or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Many of India’s current gambling laws are still outdated or unclear, creating a legal gray area. Moreover, many don’t account for or specifically mention online gambling.
With that said, there are 3 states that operate legal land-based casinos in India – Goa, Daman and Sikkim. In Goa, casinos have been legalized, however, in other parts of India, some gambling activities like organized betting are restricted, with the exception of lotteries and horse racing.
Public opinion regarding gambling in India is also widely divided, with some believing it’s an immoral practice that leads to crime, corruption and money laundering, whilst others firmly push for regulations, as gambling can be a great source of revenue for the state. Goa is a great example, its casinos raking in a huge chunk of revenue for the state every year.
- Due to China’s communist regime, its gambling laws are some of the most strict in the world, leaving its residents at a big disadvantage, with very few options to choose from. Gambling is illegal in China under Chinese Law – this has been the case ever since 1949 when the Communist Party took over.
In theory, with the exception of state-run platforms and establishments, any form of gambling by Chinese citizens (online, gambling overseas) is considered illegal. However, some residents find some ways around it – for example, only participate in state-run lotteries, travel to other countries around the world where gambling is legal to place bets or access offshore platforms through VPNs and proxies.
With that said, some notable exceptions that players also go for are the special administrative regions – Hong Kong and Macau, considered gambling hugs. These regions also have the highest degree of autonomy in China. Certain forms of gambling are legal in Hong Kong. Same goes for Macau, which has legalized gambling since the 1850s and currently has over 38 casinos.
Interestingly enough, the Chinese government operates two lotteries – the Welfare Lottery and the Sports Lottery and doesn’t consider lotteries to be a form of gambling at all.
- Gambling in the Philippines has been part of the local culture ever since the 16th century. That led to the organization of various legal and illegal forms of gambling throughout the years.
Gambling in the region is managed entirely by the government through a state-owned enterprise, PAGCOR or Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation. They are in charge of operating individual casinos, regulating privately-owned casinos and issuing licenses to offshore operators.
Because the Philippines is also a booming tourist destination, casinos are an integral part of the Metro Manila area and are sought by visitors every year.
According to an executive order, gambling activities are only illegal if they are conducted beyond the jurisdiction of the government. Anyone who partakes in illegal gambling can be imprisoned from 30 to 90 days. Forms of illegal gambling in the country include games such as jueteng, masiao and last two.
When it comes to online gambling, the laws are rather odd to understand – there are firms operating in the Philippines that offer online gambling services to customers outside of the Philippines (Philippine Offshore Gaming Operators or POGOs). However, online gambling is not available for clients based in the Philippines and their websites are blocked.
- In Australia, there is no single law or gambling authority that regulates the industry. Instead, gambling here is regulated on a state, territory and federal level. Australia is one of the biggest markets for gambling around the world, but also one of the areas with the highest problem gambling cases. In fact, according to data by the Australian Government’s Productivity Commission, cited by intheblack.com, more than 170 000 Australian adults deal with gambling addiction and Australians lose over $24.9 billion a year partaking in gambling activities.
Over 80% of all Australians engage in some form of gambling and this industry has always had a long history here. However, when it comes to online gambling, things are a bit more strict. According to the Interactive Gambling Act of 2001 passed by the Australian Commonwealth Parliament, it became an offense for online gambling operators to offer real money gambling to Australian residents.
That is why, it is also illegal for online gambling operators to advertise to Australians. An interesting fact about gambling in Australia is that casino winnings are not taxed at all, as the government views them as a result of good luck and a hobby, not a source of income.
- Arab Countries
- There are few places around the world where gambling laws are as strict as they are in Arabic or Islamic countries. For the most part, partaking in gambling is considered immoral by Islamic law and criminalized. Players in various regions can be either fined or even incarcerated for up to 2 years if caught using these types of services.
Arabic gambling laws differ by country and the vast majority of places in the Middle East ban land-based casinos, as well as sports-betting and online gambling sites. For example, Saudi Arabia has incredibly strict gambling laws – there are no state-licensed casinos, poker rooms or bookmakers and, due to religious views, the residents don’t oppose this decision at all, but are in full agreement with it.
On the other hand, there are some exceptions as well – there are many luxurious casinos in Egypt, Morocco and Lebanon such as Casino du Liban, Casino Semiramis or The London Club Casino. Still, it is worth mentioning that, in many cases, only foreign visitors and tourists are allowed to legally gamble in them, citizens aren’t.
For customers in Dubai, international brand 888Casino is an option as well, operating a platform entirely dedicated to Arabic clients, 888casino-arabic.com.
- When it comes to land-based gambling, there are only 4 cities in Malaysia that host gambling facilities such as casinos, horseracing tracks or sports-betting, with the most notable destination being Kuala Lumpur. Same as Arabic countries, the public’s attitudes towards gambling are largely rooted in religion.
The gambling age in Malaysia is 21 years old and only some forms of gambling are legal in the country – lotteries (regulated by the Lotteries Act of 1952) and horse racing at physical race courses (regulated by the Racing Act of 1961).
However, all forms of online gambling have been outlawed by the Malaysian Betting Act of 1953. This is an example of a religion-based law since Malaysia has a large Islamic population. It is illegal by law to host internet gambling operations, however, because the law creates a gray area, it is not clear if accessing offshore casinos is illegal as well.
For that reason, many Malaysian players place bets on the internet every day at international casinos accepting residents from their country, such as 888 or Jackpot City. Many punters also use VPN services. These offshore casinos are also preferred by Malaysians because they accept bets in their national currency, malaysian ringgits.
- Gambling in Singapore, both online and offline, is regulated through a few different statues, most notably the Common Gaming Houses Act and the Remote Gambling Act. Gambling activities are prohibited unless players choose exempted or licensed operators vetted by the country’s regulators.
This also applies to online gambling – at the current moment, Singapore Pools and Singapore Turf Club are the only operators that have been granted certificates of exemption. Only Singapore Pools is allowed to legally run lotteries in the country.
That makes offshore online gambling a problem as well – if offshore casinos don’t have one of these certificates, they are not legally allowed to operate in the country. The Remote Gambling Act specifies that it’s illegal for players to bet on offshore gambling sites online.
If caught, players risk harsh penalties, from fines to imprisonment. This blanket ban refers to all types of online games of chance, such as wagers on slots or table games. To avoid this, many Singaporean players use VPN services.
Land-based gambling, on the other hand, is allowed, but only in the form of integrated resorts, where the casino is part of a hotel and other facilities (e.g. Marina Bay Sands, Resorts World Sentosa).
- In Indonesia, all gambling activities and establishments are illegal – the country passes some of the strictest laws in Asia. Casinos, poker rooms, bingo halls, sports-betting shops are all prohibited. Much like other countries with a Muslim majority, gambling activities are seen as sinful or immoral, alongside other vices like alcohol.
Gambling or betting over games is illegal but also forbidden on religious grounds – according to the dominant religion, Islam, gambling is addicting, evil and may make people forget their social responsibilities, therefore it’s frowned upon, prohibited and criminalized.
Indonesia used to have a state-run lottery but, as a result of Muslim citizens protesting against it, it got shut down. However, even with the strict regulations in place, the country has a wide web of casino operations and gambling activities aimed at attracting tourists and visitors.
Many of them operate underground arcades and sports-betting rings but, because they are in a legal gray area, they risk getting raided or shut down. Despite online gambling being illegal as well, many Indonesian punters register on international casinos that accept players from their region. These off-shore operators are closely scrutinized by The Social Affairs Ministry in Indonesia to protect its citizens from unlicensed platforms.
- Gambling in Vietnam has been illegal for centuries and this is not set to change anytime soon. Until the 20th century, lottery was the only legal game of chance organized in the country. However, because Vietnam has dealt with a very severe illegal gambling problem throughout the years, the government’s crackdown on all types of gambling, including online, has only gotten stricter. Even now, in 2021, the country still has a major problem with the black market gambling sector, with an estimated worth in the billions of dollars.
The only exception to this blanket ban are games of chance that have been legalized in 2017. However, the country’s 8 casinos are only open to foreign tourists and locals of at least 21 years of age who can prove a certain income. Sports-betting, football games, horse races and greyhound racing have also been legalized in 2018, with significant government oversight.
Vietnam has few land-based casinos, such as The Grand Ho Tram Strip in Ho Tram and The Van Don, managed by Sun City. However, it’s illegal to run an online casino in Vietnam or play at one as a resident. If caught, players risk prison sentences of up to two years.
Top 5 Biggest & Best Casinos in the World (Landbased)
Long before international iGaming and mobile gambling became fast-growing industries, there was standard land-based gambling worldwide. The facilities that provide gambling for real money are known as land-based or brick-and-mortar casinos. These attract millions of visitors from all over the world to popular gambling hubs such as Las Vegas or Macau.
As popular as online gaming is, land-based gambling still remains a relevant player on the market. In fact, this type of gambling is often related to a different kind of adventure that includes socializing, partying and winning big. As a result, all around the world, we have impressive brick-and-mortar gambling establishments that give players unique experiences. No casino, however, can’t compete with the 5 top casinos in the world.
The Bellagio Casino
Location: United States.
Square Feet: 155,000.
The Bellagio is one of the brightest stars in Las Vegas and a top spot among the best worldwide casino resorts. Featured in many Hollywood movies, this gambling facility is all about elegance and luxury.
- The Bellagio offers around 2,300 slot machines and many of them come with multi-million jackpots;
- This is a hot spot for high rollers thanks to its high-stakes poker room, where many World Poker Tour events are hosted;
- In the High Limit Lounge Club Privé, players can enjoy blackjack, roulette, craps, baccarat, and several poker variants.
The Venetian Casino
Square Feet: 546,000.
We have to mention The Venetian when talking about world-class international casinos. A favourite among Macau visitors, this glamorous land-based casino has a massive gambling floor of over 530,000 square feet.
- The Venetian casino floor has four differently themed gambling areas and it’s the second-largest one in the world;
- Players at this gambling establishment can enjoy over 3,400 slot machines alongside 500 table games;
- Inside The Venetian, there is a unique canal system where guests can take gondola rides and feel as if they’re really in Venice.
The Empire Casino
Location: United Kingdom.
Square Feet: 55,000.
Many passionate gamblers consider The Empire Casino the best casino in the world. Taking over the place of the old Empire Ballroom, Empire Casino opened its doors to visitors in 2007.
- This gambling site is open 24/7 and boasts with professional dealers and unforgettable environment;
- Visitors at the Empire can try their luck in the casino, the sports bar or the poker room;
- The casino game selection at this UK gambling hub includes slot machines, blackjack, roulette, punto banco, and three card poker. Plus, they have pai gow tiles and a luxurious Dragon Lounge.
Sun City Casino
Location: South Africa.
Square Feet: 125,000.
Based in Rustenburg, South Africa, Sun City is another popular name among the top international casinos. Primarily focused on offering a relaxing holiday to visitors, Sun City is a world-class resort with nightclubs, restaurants, and golf courses.
- Guests of Sun City can play various table games including stud poker, craps, and baccarat;
- This brick-and-mortar casino also boasts with almost 1,000 slot machines that guarantee hours of entertainment;
- Visitors can try their luck at the luxurious Salon Privé or at the non-smoking or smoking floors of the Soho Hotel.
WinStar World Casino
Location: United States.
Square Feet: 600,000.
WinStar World Casino is the biggest casino in the world with its 600,000 square feet gaming floor. WinStar is located in Thackerville, Oklahoma and had a serious upgrade back in 2013.
- The casino’s gaming areas are inspired by eight different cities: New York City, Paris, Cairo, Beijing, Madrid, Rome, Vienna, and London;
- The world’s largest casino, naturally, has an amazing offer of slot machines i.e. a total of 6,700 of them;
- Visitors can also enjoy 46 poker tables, 76 table games, and even a huge bingo hall.
Worldwide Online Gambling FAQ
In which countries is online gambling legal?
- Every country has its own legislation when it comes to online gambling. For example, iGaming is approved in the UK. Some US states like New Jersey and Nevada are now open to online gambling too. Canada, Australia, and New Zealand have unclear laws, while most EU countries allow this activity.
In which countries is online gambling illegal?
- Russia has banned all forms of online gambling. Israel is another country where iGaming is illegal, and the situation is similar in Turkey too. Cuba has a ban on all types of gambling, online gambling included. The list of countries goes on with China and the UAE.
Is it safe to play at an international online casino?
- Playing at an international online casino is perfectly safe for those who pick their operators carefully. This means that players who stick to reliable, trustworthy and regulated casino sites have nothing to worry about. For instance, all worldwide iGaming brands listed here are 100% safe and secure.
What is the best online casino in the world?
- Depending on the factors considered, different worldwide iGaming brands can be used for answering this question. Do you seek thousands of games, high payout rates or massive bonus offers? Usually, different casinos top each of these categories. Still names like William Hill, Betway and 32Red surely deserve a mention here.
What is the biggest casino in the world?
- With over 600,000 square feet dedicated to gambling, WinStar World Casino is the biggest one on the Planet. This brick-and-mortar casino is based in Thackerville, Oklahoma. It was opened in 2003 and upgraded in 2013. International visitors have many gambling options here including over 100 table games and 8,000+ machines.