Are you looking for a simple way to deposit money at an online casino? A way that doesn’t require you to carry around credit cards or remember e-wallet logins? If so, you should definitely consider using the pay by phone option.
Every pay by phone casino out there allows you to deposit with just a couple of clicks on your mobile screen, and you’re almost certainly able to use it, as it’s supported by all the biggest network providers in the UK. Why not find out more about this exceptionally convenient payment method by reading through this page?
- Table of Contents
- Best pay by phone bill casinos
- New pay by phone casino sites – 2021
- What is a pay by phone bill casino?
- 4 most common phone casino payment types
- Phone deposit payment processors
- How to make pay by mobile casino deposit?
- Pay by phone casino games
- Pros & cons of casino deposits by phone bill
Best Deposit by Phone Bill Casino Sites UK
Users are not charged by CasinoHEX. Commissions that we receive for marketing brands do not affect the gaming experience of a User.
||100% Up to £20 + 100 FS||Visit Casino Read Review||Rise Casino||320+||
18+. New players only. Min dep £20. 20 Free Spins will be credited per day, across 5 days. Promo code: GET100. Bonus winnings must be wagered 60x before withdrawal. FS are valid for 7 days and any winnings must be wagered 99x before withdrawal. Games Bonus win cap: £100 + original bonus amount. Wagering contribution varies by game. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
||Up to 500 FS||Visit Casino Read Review||Spy Slots||1000+||
18+. New players only, £10 min fund, £8 max win per 10 spins. Max bonus conversion equal to lifetime deposits (up to £250) to real funds, 65x wagering requirements and full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
||100% up to £100 + 20 FS||Visit Casino Read Review||TheOnlineCasino||600+||
18+. New players only. 100% up to £100 and 20 free spins on Book of dead. 50x wagering the bonus or free spins winnings. Skrill deposits excluded. Max conversion: 3x the bonus amount or from free spins: $/£/€ 20. Bonus valid for 30 days. Free spins valid for 7 days from issue. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
||£1000+100 FS||Visit Casino Read Review||Monster Casino||456+||
18+. New players only. Min dep £20. £1000 and 100 free spins on Starburst, Rich Wilde, Book of Dead. 50x wager the bonus. Bonus valid 30 days. Free spins valid 7 days from receipt. Max conversion: 3x the bonus amount or from free spins: £20. Min Deposit Withdrawal requests voids all active/pending bonuses. Excluded Skrill deposits. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
||Up to 500 FS||Visit Casino Read Review||Amazon Slots||1000+||
18+. New players only. Min dep £10/ Up to 500 free spins on Starburst. £8 max win per 10 spins. Max bonus conversion equal to lifetime deposits (up to £250) to real funds. 65x wagering requirements. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
||1000% Up to £2,000||Visit Casino Read Review||Fairground Slots||682+||
||Up to £200 + 200 Extra Spins on 9 Pots of Gold||Visit Casino Read Review||Rainbow Spins||400+||
18+. New players only. £10 min fund, offer credited over first 4 deposits: 1st deposit: 100% bonus (max £200) + win 50+ free spins on 9 Pots of Gold. Use code TWO on 2nd deposit, THREE on 3rd deposit and FOUR on 4th deposit to win 50+ spins on 9 Pots of Gold. Wins credited as bonus, 65x wagering requirements, max bonus conversion equal to lifetime deposits (up to £250) to real funds. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
||20 FS No Deposit + Up to 500 FS||Visit Casino Read Review||Slots Animal||600+||
18+. New players only. No deposit required. Valid debit card verification required. Max. win: £8 per 10 spins. Max bonus conversion £50. 65X wagering requirement. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
||20 FS||Visit Casino Read Review||Immortal Wins||1561+||
18+. New Players only. No deposit required, valid debit card verification required, £8 max win per 10 spins, max bonus conversion £50, 65x wagering requirement, Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
|10||Read Review||Mansion Casino||275+||
18+. New players only. Min dep: £20. Max. bonus: £200. 40x wagering requirements apply. Game weighting applies. Max bonus betting limit: slots - £5, other games - 10% of bonus amount. Payment restrictions & Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
New Pay by Phone Casino Sites 
Casino Planet brings you a whole world of fantastic games, including big-name slots from some of the top providers, plus you’ll also find a giant bonus waiting for all new players, worth up to £100 and 200 free spins. If you’re looking for an exciting new pay by phone casino, Casino Planet should be near the top of your list!
Big bonuses and even bigger prizes await you when you sign up with Spinzaar, one of the top pay by phone casinos around! Whether you play on desktop, smartphone or tablet, you’ll find a huge range of exciting online slots, including top titles like Bonanza, Cleopatra and Pyramid, plus you’ll also find a nice selection of online scratchcards as well!
Take to the streets of the UK’s famous capital when you head to Win Windsor. This great online casino offers players everything they could want, from a welcome bonus worth up to 500 free spins, through to games from Microgaming, NetEnt and more. Prizes worth hundreds of thousands are waiting to be won at this top online casino.
|#||Casino||Bonus Type||Bonus Info||Visit Casino|
|1||Casino Welcome Bonus Casino Planet|
18+ New players Only. £10 min deposit. £5 max bet using bonus. 40x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 20 spins will be credited instantly upon qualifying deposit + then 20 per day for 9 days on pre-selected games. Free spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max free spins winnings £100. Ewallets excluded. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
|#||Casino||Bonus Type||Bonus Info||Visit Casino|
|1||Code: CITY Spinzaar|
18+. New Players Only. Min dep £10. Max offer: 25 free spins (on a game of our choice). Promo code: SPINZAAR. Any free spins winnings, if applicable, will be credited as bonus funds and capped at £2.50. FS winnings must be wagered 40x before withdrawal. FS are valid for 7 days. Games Bonus win cap: £100 + original bonus amount. Wagering contribution varies by game. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
WHAT IS A PAY BY PHONE CASINO?
It’s any casino out there that allows deposits to be made via a mobile phone provider. This could see the money added to a monthly bill or deducted from a pay-as-you-go balance. There’s no need for a credit card, e-wallet account or anything else, making this the simplest payment option for mobile casino players.
By paying using a mobile device, there’s no way that your banking details can be stolen by a third party, making this one of the safest payment methods around. Payments are also fast – you should find a deposit by phone bill landing in your account just a few seconds after confirming the transaction.
While deposit by phone bill payments are quick and safe, there is an issue: the payment processors will generally charge a fee of 15% for every deposit made. This is a very large fee when compared to all other payment options.
All major UK providers, including Vodafone, EE, O2 and Three, allow deposits to be added to your phone bill. There are various companies that work with the providers to facilitate deposit by phone bill transactions. Below, you can find out about the four major players in the pay by phone bill industry.
Common Types of Pay By Phone Casino Deposits
There are many ways to fund your online casino account using a mobile device, making it an extremely easy, flexible and convenient deposit method for most gamblers, especially those who like to play their favourite casino games on the go:
- #1 Phone Bill – Phone Bill casinos in the UK allow you to make a deposit using your mobile phone and you will get charged on your next phone bill. For example, Boku and PayForIt are two of the most popular types of mobile billing solutions at UK casinos. Opting for a phone bill casino is a fantastic option for players who want to gamble and pay on the same device, and also for fans of the ”buy now, pay later” system, as you get to play now and only pay once the next phone bill gets issued.In some cases, you can also opt to have the sum deducted immediately, so it depends on your preferences. Phone bill casinos are also an ideal alternative for players who don’t want to use a bank account or credit card – they are very accessible and time-saving, since you don’t have to create additional accounts to make a deposit.
- #2 Phone Credit – If you have prepaid credit on your phone, you can also make a deposit at an online casino in the UK that offers this service. You only need to make sure you have enough phone credit for your desired deposit, select your phone number and the sum you wish to deposit and confirm.A deduction will be made from your prepaid balance and you can start playing online slots and table games immediately. There will be no additional charges and it’s also a very safe option to go for, since no personal or banking details will get shared with the casino.
- #3 Mobile Top-Up – Mobile Top-Up is another option we highly recommend for users who value speed and convenience – services like O2 are incredibly popular in the UK and allow you to pay for goods and services via both web and mobile top-up.All you need to do is connect your phone to a telecom network and purchase credit. You can top-up your phone using a credit/debit card or e-wallet and use the funds to play online casino games. We recommend this alternative especially for gamblers who aim to deposit small sums between £10-£30 daily. Moreover, many of these mobile top-up services will also offer you additional perks, such as rewards or free credit.
- #4 SMS – Paying by SMS is one of the fastest and most convenient mobile pay options you can go for at a UK casino. The concept is pretty simple – you have to provide a valid phone number and select how much you wish to deposit. The amount will then be deducted from your next phone bill and the casino will receive the funds instantly so you can start playing in just a few seconds. It’s another option we recommend for low rollers because of the small deposit limits (up to £30 daily). SMS payments are usually conducted via Boku or other similar mobile payment processors – no personal or banking data gets shared and you don’t need to remember any additional passwords or usernames.
ONLINE CASINO PAY BY MOBILE PROCESSORS
BOKU. This is the largest company offering pay by mobile casino deposits in the UK and you’ll find their service being offered at many major online casinos. BOKU can be used by pretty much everyone with a mobile phone in the UK, regardless of whether they have a contract or use pay-as-you-go.
It is important to remember that BOKU do have limits on transaction sizes, with the most you’re able to deposit per day being £30. While the maximum deposit isn’t high, the security is: you can text STOP or CANCEL if you want to stop a payment and the transaction will be halted, no questions asked. However, this only happens if you are quick enough to send the text before the transaction has been processed.
PayForIt is BOKU’s main competitor, and you’ll also find that it is offered at many well-known pay by mobile casino sites. As with BOKU, there are the advantages of speed and convenience attached to this payment method, however there are also fees, which can take a decent chunk out of your deposit.
Those using PayForIt when connected to a 3G or 4G connection will find that they only need to enter their deposit amount when making a request – all other details will be automatically filled in for them. However, this isn’t the case when on a Wi-Fi connection, meaning you’ll need to fill in your details manually. PayForIt works with all major network providers, but they are particularly associated with Three.
Siru Mobile. This is a Finnish company, and while not as popular as BOKU and PayForIt, Siru Mobile is slowly starting to become a widely accepted deposit by phone company. It really couldn’t be easier to use, as it offers an exceptionally intuitive interface, and you’ll only need to input a few pieces of information to initiate a transaction.
Authorising a payment is similar to what’s required when using BOKU and PayForIt: just send the request and then follow the instructions sent to you via SMS. It’s also similar to the other methods in another way, as it too charges fees in order to use its service. You’ll be notified of the fees when making the payment and can cancel the transaction if you don’t want to pay them.
Zimpler. This is a payment method offered to Swedish, Finnish and German players only. To use Zimpler, just tap in your mobile number and then choose from two options: pay by card or pay by phone bill. It’s then simply a case of approving the transaction via a PIN sent to you.
Zimpler is an incredibly simple way to deposit money at online casinos, which is why it has become so popular with players in eligible countries. You’ll find that many of the mobile casinos we recommend offer the chance to deposit using Zimpler – just look for the sites marked with the Zimpler logo.
Apple Pay. Apple Pay is one of the most widely used mobile payments systems in the world. It is also particularly popular at the best UK casinos such as Unibet or 888. Apple Pay is both a mobile payments processor and a digital wallet.
Since it was designed for Apple users, it’s compatible with multiple devices – iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and Mac. To make a casino deposit with Apple Pay, you only need to add your credit or debit card to the wallet app installed on your iPhone. Deposits are instant, however, keep in mind that the service can’t be used for withdrawals.
PayviaPhone. PayViaPhone is a great mobile pay solution available to UK residents that can be used for topping up online casino accounts. It’s available on both Android and iOS mobile operating systems. You don’t need any cash or credit cards and you can enjoy instant mobile top-ups.
HOW TO TOP UP & DEPOSIT BY PHONE IN UK ONLINE CASINOS
- To ensure you remain safe while playing, you absolutely must choose to sign up with a casino regulated by the Gambling Commission. This will ensure that the site is unable to treat their players unfairly or unethically, plus it also means any money you have stored at the pay by phone casino will be completely safe.
- Once you’ve picked a pay by phone casino, you need to sign up. This will take a couple of minutes, and you’ll need to provide a few details, such as your name and email address. You then need to head to the cashier, before choosing to deposit.
- Now you need to select the option that allows you to pay using your mobile phone. There will also be a few other payment options listed to, which could include VISA, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller and PayPal.
- Choose how much money you want to deposit at the site – it is generally the case that the most you can deposit using pay by phone bill is £30. You’ll also need to enter your mobile number – make sure you enter it correctly, otherwise you won’t be able to complete the deposit.
- Next, you’ll receive an SMS to your mobile phone, which will contain a code. You will need to take that code and enter it online to confirm the transaction. The money will then be deposited into your casino account straightaway and you’ll be ready to play pay by phone bill slots and other casino games.
Games found at Pay By Phone Casinos
You may be wondering – is it worth singing up for a mobile casino or will I get a limited offer? The bottom line is that, thanks to the rapid rise in mobile gambling worldwide, choosing a Pay By Phone casino will not limit your experience at all.
Instead, you will get access to all the best games you’re already accustomed to from a regular casino. The only notable difference is that Pay By Phone casinos are more tailored to the smartphone or tablet user. As such, they tend to offer more mobile slots and mobile payment methods, an optimized platform or even a dedicated mobile app.
Pay By Phone Slots
Many top UK casinos have a great selection of slots you can play from your phone – Netbet, 21 Casino and Yako Casino are just some examples. Moreover, these Pay By Phone casinos have very low minimum deposit thresholds of £10-£30 to cater to the mobile user. That means you can also claim many bonuses such as free spins or first deposit offers and use the extra funds on your favourite slots.
The best Pay By Phone casinos in the UK will have an extensive selection of modern and classic slots that play well on a small device and screen, such as Dead or Alive, Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Book of Ra or Burning Hot. Their offer will include the most popular types of slots with progressive jackpots, 3D visuals, atypical structure (grid slots, Megaways slots) or even dedicated prize pools (drops&wins from Pragmatic Play or Cash Blast from Playson).
Pay By Phone Card Games
If you believe you’re the best card player out there, a high quality pay by phone casino in the UK will also give you a chance to prove it. Not only can you easily make bets at the table with a mobile phone directly in GBP, but you can also tailor your game experience to your taste.
Reputable pay by phone casinos in the UK will allow you to try your favourite card games against computer software (e.g. Casino Hold’Em) or a live dealer, depending on your preferences. If you go for the live dealer option, you can get access to dozens of poker rooms, baccarat or blackjack tables with flexible stakes that fit any budget. Also, many of these operators will use premium software from Evolution Gaming, Vivo Gaming or Ezugi, which will provide you with an authentic live experience and interaction with professional, English-speaking dealers.
Pay By Phone Table Games
Lastly, if you are a fan of the world’s most popular table game, roulette, you are guaranteed to find the right option for you at a Pay By Phone casino in the UK. Same as card games, roulette can also be played against computer software, with the results decided by RNG (Random Number Generator) technology or you can opt to sit at a live table.
There are plenty of options you can try with as little as 1p, if your budget is lower (e.g. Auto Roulette, Lightning Roulette, Speed Roulette by Evolution). Or, if you’re a VIP player, you can always take a seat at a high roller roulette table (e.g. Salon Privé Roulette Live, Super Stakes Roulette, VIP Roulette etc.).
All of these popular roulette variants are available at the best UK casinos, such as Mr. Green, LeoVegas, William Hill or Unibet.
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF USING DEPOSIT BY PHONE BILL
Pay by Phone Bill Casino UK FAQ
📱 Are there any fees to pay?
- The casino itself won’t usually charge a fee for using the pay by mobile phone credit method. However, you will generally be charged a 15% fee by the payment company. You have to decide whether the fee is worth it for the convenience the method offers.
📱 Is the deposit by phone method safe?
- Yes, pay by phone is one of the safest payment methods around. This is because you won’t need to share any banking details. Instead, you’ll just need to provide your mobile phone number.
📱 Are bonuses available when making a deposit by phone bill?
- Yes, you can usually claim bonuses when depositing using this option. However, the £30 transaction limit does mean you might not be able to make the most of the bonus.
📱 How much money can I deposit?
- The maximum you can deposit per transaction and per day is usually limited to £30 – most other payment methods offer much higher limits than this. This means that pay by mobile isn’t ideal for those who prefer playing for higher stakes.
📱 Do all phone networks allow payments of this type?
- Yes, you’ll find that all major phone networks in the UK allow you to pay using your phone bill. This means that nearly everyone in the UK will be able to deposit in this way. There are a few different services giving you the chance to pay using your mobile, however the two most commonly found at online casinos are PayForIt and Boku.
📱 Can pay by mobile be used for withdrawals?
- No, it can’t. To receive your winnings, you’ll instead need to choose a different banking option, with most choosing bank transfer or an e-wallet. Those adding money to their casino account using their mobile bill should always check to see if the site they’re using has a suitable withdrawal option before making a deposit.
📱 How do I use a credit card to deposit at a mobile casino?
- Just follow the same procedure as you’d use at a desktop casino. Head to the cashier, choose to deposit and then pick the relevant option. Then, simply fill in your card details and submit the request. You should then find the money added to your casino account almost instantly.
📱 What is the best deposit by phone bill casino?
- This really depends on what exactly you’re looking for in an online casino. You can find a list of some of the best deposit by phone casino sites further up this page. All casinos we list are completely safe and secure, plus offer a great selection of games for you to play.
📱 What are the alternatives to Boku?
- There are a few different alternatives to Boku, however the two most commonly found at online casinos are PayForIt and Siru Mobile.
📱 Can I use a landline to make deposits at a casino?
- Yes, you can, providing you have a BT landline. Just enter your phone number and then follow the instructions. We’ve got a page dedicated to pay by landline casinos, so we’d suggest checking this out if you want to deposit in this way.