Casino Bonus Offers
Brits are always on the lookout for the best casino bonuses. It makes perfect sense that players appreciate these opportunities of getting free cash and winning actual money with it. Plus, due to strict regulations, any online casino bonus UK comes with reasonable requirements and fair rules. So, this puts UK consumers in a great position when it comes to making the most out of casino promotions.
Brands like online casinos UK never cease pampering their users. Right from the start, casinos start showering consumers with massive welcome packages. Free spins, free cash, free playing chips, and thrilling tournaments are all part of the benefits. Being a loyal customer pays off even more because iGaming brands have special VIP rewards for such players.
With little to no risk, British gamblers can win real cash with the help of the best bonus casino online offers. Before claiming their first treat, our readers should make sure to learn more about the concept. After all, each offer comes with different rules. Plus, there are different kinds of casino offers too.
Read our guide on casino bonuses and discover:
- a list of the top online casino offers available to UK players;
- an overview of the best and latest offers at leading casinos;
- a summary of the main types of casino treats;
- an introduction to the casino offers launched by the best-known software providers;
- answers to the most commonly asked questions on the topic.
List of Top Online Casino Bonus Offers [2018 & 2019]
Best Online Casino Bonuses in the UK [Updated 2019]
|Casino||Cash Bonus||Additional Offer|
|888 Casino||£1500||£88 Free|
|LVBet Casino||£1000||£5 Free|
|Dunder Casino||£600||200 Bonus Spins|
|PlayFrank Casino||£100||50 Bonus Spins|
The selection of Internet casino bonus offers is excellent, and it just gets better over time. Leading casinos try hard to make consumers feel appreciated. Therefore, they constantly come up with unique and generous promotions and offers. In this section, we’ll discover the absolute best treats that UK online gamblers can claim.
- 888 Casino. The amazing welcome package of £1,500 at 888Casino surely deserves to be crowned the best casino bonus offer. To qualify for this offer, newbies must deposit at least of £20 and use the appropriate codes. 888 also has the exclusive £88 no deposit offer as well.
- LVBet Casino. Fans of free UK casino bonuses can claim £5 free upon registration with LVBet. This operator has a generally amazing welcome offer too. It welcomes newbies with up to £1,500 on their first four deposits. Plus, the operator also grants exclusive LV Spins.
- Dunder Casino. The free spins bonus is what got Dunder among the best online casino offers. Namely, upon their first payment at this gambling site, users are granted 200 free spins within 10 days. Fresh depositors also get a juicy cash treat of up to £600.
- Casino Calzone. It has a nice welcome package for newbies. This casino bonus UK grants players up to £600 on their first three deposits. The bonus size depends on the payment size. In addition to the deposit match, users also get Cals Cash for spinning the Wheels of Holy Calzone.
- Playfrank Casino. Playfrank Casino has a simple casino best bonus. New members at this destination are greeted with a 100% match up to £100. On top of the match offer, newbies get 50 free spins as well. Players can use the spins on Netent’s classic Starburst.
Latest Casino Bonuses for UK Players [Updated 2019]
|Casino||Cash Bonus||Additional Offer|
|Gate 777 Casino||£100||25 Bonus Spins|
|Playzee Casino||£300||100 Bonus Spins|
|Jonny Jackpot Casino||£1000||100 Bonus Spins|
|Casino Joy||£200||200 Bonus Spins|
There are some offers that have been on the market for years now. The £88 no deposit offer is one of those, for example. However, there is a large selection of new casino bonuses too. UK players mustn’t overlook these as they often follow the latest trends and are especially generous.
- Gate777. It has both a creative theme and an excellent welcome casino bonus online. On their first deposits, users can expect a head-spinning welcome package of £1,000 and 100 extra spins. Moreover, Gate777 has many other ongoing promotions including daily upgrades and duty-free spins.
- Jonny Jackpot. This gambling website has the best casino bonuses in the UK. Claim up to incredible 100% up to £1,000 on your first deposit at the site. Moreover, get additional 100 extra spins as well. Mondays aren’t blue at Jonny Jackpot either as the operator gives £10 on deposits of £20.
- Playzee. Signing up with Playzee grants you access to amazing online casino promotions. When you start making your first payments, you’ll be rewarded with a welcome package of up to £1,000. Moreover, there are Netent free spins on the offer, alongside with the exclusive Zee points.
- CasinoJoy. With a welcome package of up to £1,000 in match treats and 200 free spins, CasinoJoy has the top casino offers UK. This amount is given in four instalments over the first four deposits. Additionally, the operator grants weekend freebies and Tuesday treats.
- Casiplay. Casiplay and its uniqueness surely deserve a mention when talking about the latest casino bonus offers. This hot brand grants new customers up to £800 on their first four deposits and additional 100 extra spins. Moreover, the operator always has some thrilling ongoing promos with mouth-watering cash prizes.
Best Mobile Casino Bonuses [Updated 2019]
|Casino||Cash Bonus||Additional Offer|
|Rizk Casino||£100||50 Bonus Spins|
|Casumo Casino||£300||20 Bonus Spins|
|Ikibu Casino||£1000||100 Bonus Spins|
|OJO Casino||80 No Wager Spins||—|
|Monster Casino||£500||£5 Free|
Mobile gambling has been on a constant rise. A wide share of Brits gambles on their smartphones and tablets, appreciating the convenience of the concept. iGaming casinos didn’t fail to notice this and therefore they often launch exclusive mobile casino bonus offers. Here are some of the best options for UK players.
- Rizk. This operator works impeccably on all mobile devices thanks to its responsive design. So, the bonus casino UK players can claim here upon sign-up is £100 + 50 extra spins. The minimum eligible deposit size is £10, and the spins can be used on Book of Dead.
- Casumo. It is a market leader and offers the best online casino bonuses UK to play on the go. Their welcome offer includes a 100% up to £300 match as well as 20 free spins on Starburst. Casumo Casino also rewards loyal players with nice benefits from their loyalty scheme.
- Ikibu Casino. Besides a smooth mobile gambling adventure, the brand also offers many exciting mobile casino promotions. Upon their first and second deposits, newbies get up to £100. They also get unique “seeds”, which can be used as free spins. We also must mention the Monday Champions promo here as well.
- PlayOJO. If you’re looking for a top online casino bonus with no wagering requirements, PlayOJO Casino is the place to be. This operator never applies any playthrough on offer and that’s amazing! New users are eligible for 50 no wager free spins while existing players are pampered via the creative “Kickers”.
- Monster Casino. This monster-themed is one of the rare operators that greet new users with a free UK casino bonus. Mobile gamblers can claim £5 for free and win up to £20 using them. The offer also has incredibly low wagering requirements of only x10.
Best Live Casino Bonuses [Updated 2019]
|Casino||Cash Bonus||Additional Offer|
|Leo Vegas Casino||£500||—|
|Jackpot Mobile Casino||£500||—|
|William Hill Casino||£100||—|
|The Hippodrome Casino||£250||—|
Trying to achieve an authentic gambling experience as possible, software providers introduced live dealer platforms. Table game enthusiasts love everything live gambling has to offer, including the juicy live casino bonus offers. From free playing chips to cashback on losses, live dealer platforms feature many opportunities for bankroll boosts. These are the best such options.
- Leo Vegas. It is a great gambling spot and, naturally, is the best bonus casino with live dealers. This operator often has thrilling live casino promotions and tournaments. Sometimes, these target fans of blackjack and other times roulette fans are in for a treat. Either way, Leo Vegas is amazing!
- Jackpot Mobile Casino. Another top online casino bonus UK destination not to overlook. Users will enjoy the frequents offers and promos launched at this live dealer platform. Even the welcome bonus of up to £500 is open to customers who enjoy a realistic gambling atmosphere.
- Betway Casino. A serious iGaming destination and the best online bonus casino for live casino fans. First-timers can get an exclusive 100% match up to £250 on their first deposit. They can claim up to £250 and up to £500 on their 2nd and 3rd deposit, respectively.
- William Hill. WH surely has amazing UK casinos bonuses for live dealer enthusiasts. Join their live dealer platform and you can claim a 100% match up to £100. The max winnings from this offer are fantastic £5,000. Plus, every time you stake £20 on live games, you get £5 bonus.
- The Hippodrome Casino. Considering that The Hippodrome Casino is a legend, it comes to as a little surprise that the operator offers amazing casino promotions UK. Newbies get match offers on their first three deposits, with the total amount reaching up to £1,000. The min deposit is £20, while the wagering is x50.
Types of Best Online Casino Offers
One of the strongest benefits of iGaming is the massive bonus offers casinos give to customers. Visitors at land-based casinos can only dream about the impressive casino bonuses and promos found online. Not only these offers are extremely generous and attractive, but also, they are frequent and fair.
These days it’s the norm for online gambling brands to offer all kinds of bonuses. New customers are amazed by massive welcome packages, while loyalty is rewarded with constant pampering. There is a bonus offer for literally all types of gamblers out there. Sign up bonuses, free spin bonuses, seasonal promotions and so on. The bonus party never stops at iGaming destinations.
Rookie players, however, may not be familiar with everything featured on the casino bonus menu. Therefore, our expert team at CasinoHex created this comprehensive list of the best online bonus casino options.
- Sign Up Bonuses
- The most popular bonuses are the sign-up bonuses. These are given to new users either upon registration or after they make their first deposit. Operators like first deposit bonus casino often have generous match offers that considerably boost the player’s initial budget. Welcome casino bonuses most commonly are either cash or free spins. Sometimes, they are a combination of both.
- No Deposit Bonuses
- No deposit casino bonus is probably the most attractive offer. Just like the name suggests, these are given completely for free. Sometimes, users may need to verify their e-mail or phone number in order to get such bonuses. Nonetheless, they won’t have to make a payment in order to qualify for a no deposit offer. Since they are free, they are also much lower than the casino deposit offers.
- Free Spins Bonuses
- Fans of online slots are always on the lookout for free spins casino bonuses. Free or bonus spins are given for players either for free or after making a deposit. They can include anything between 5 and 50 spins on all or selected titles. In order to cash out free spin winnings, players usually have to meet wagering requirements. Often, the max winnings from free spins are limited but anyway it gives players a little bit more engagement.
- No Wagering Bonuses
- Meeting the playthrough requirements is always a hard task, which often prevents players from cashing out bonus funds. That’s why some operators have incredibly attractive casino bonuses with no wagering requirements. Even though gamblers can’t withdraw the bonus itself, they can cash out any winnings whenever they want to. That’s an amazing opportunity to make some free cash.
- Low Wagering Bonuses
- Similar to the previously mentioned type of offer, low wagering casino bonuses are among the easiest way of winning free cash. If standard offers have playthrough between x30 and x50, low wagering offers have much lower playthrough between x10 and x20. This makes gambling fairer and enables players to quickly meet the requirements and, therefore, cash out the bonus and any winnings deriving from it.
- Reload Bonuses
- A reload casino bonus is basically a standard match deposit bonus. Reload offers are pretty much all offers applied on payments after the first deposit. As the name suggests, these offers reward customers for topping up their account. Reloads are usually less impressive than first deposit bonuses. On the other hand, they can be claimed multiple times and by existing players.
- Cashback Bonuses
- Cashback is getting back a certain percentage of the funds you’ve spent somewhere. You can find some of the best casino cashback offers in the iGaming world. Many operators have promos such as Cashback Tuesday or Blackjack Cashback that saves you some of your losses. For example, if your losses are £50, you can get back £5 or even £10 depending on the offer.
- Bonus Codes
- On various occasions, iGaming operators launch online casino bonus codes. These bonus codes aren’t anything special. They are just a way for players to claim a particular offer if they wish to do so. For example, there may be two separate welcome packages; one for slots and one for table games. So, players will have to use the appropriate bonus code in order to claim the desired offer.
- VIP Bonuses
- Loyal players often qualify for VIP casino bonuses. Casinos tend to have Loyalty Schemes with multiple tiers for regular customers. Usually, users collect points by placing real money bets and these points place them in one of the tiers. The better the tier the better the benefits. VIP rewards often include exclusive offers, birthday surprises and invitations to special events.
- Refer a Friend Bonuses
- If you know friends who love online gambling, you could make extra cash by referring them to your favourite operator. Namely, any refer a friend bonus casino will grant you a nice reward for any new member you bring. These bonuses aren’t too high and often go around £50. Yet, they are a great and effortless way of boosting your bankroll.
- Weekly Promotions
- Gambling brands will always try to keep the adrenaline levels high and promote themselves by launching fresh promos. Weekly casino promotions and tournaments are a sure way to achieve the goal. Weekly promos will dare players to try a new game, while tournaments will promise mouth-watering prizes. So, players never feel bored at gambling destinations that always think of new and exciting weekly promos.
- Holiday Bonuses
- Holiday promotions are also huge among online gamblers. These promos and offers are given on particular holiday seasons. For instance, we have the Easter and Christmas casino bonuses as the perfect examples. Halloween is also a popular season for limited-time promotions. Often, these promos include selected games that are related to the season. Dracula and Immortal Romance, for example, are included in Halloween promos.
- Sticky Bonuses
- Sticky bonus casino offers are quite similar to regular bonuses. They restrict players from withdrawing their deposit because their payment transforms into bonus funds too. In result, you must meet the wagering requirements, which often include both the bonus and the deposit money. They are a bit riskier option, but also a more rewarding one. Namely, sticky bonuses tend to be much higher than the standard offers.
- Exclusive Bonuses
- Many iGaming operators have their own exclusive online casino bonuses. Such exclusive offers are often given to certain players only. For example, VIP players usually get exclusive bonus offers for their loyalty. Exclusive bonuses may also be offered to mobile gamblers or to live dealer platform customers. Either way, such offers aren’t available to all customers, but only to a selected few.
Online Casino Promotions by Software Providers
Players may be surprised to find out that software providers launch many promos and bonuses too. More precisely, market-leaders such as Netent, Microgaming and Playtech have their own bonus networks for rewarding players. These recognisable offers are then featured at operators that list their titles. So, let’s see what you can expect when playing at casinos powered by these companies.
|Netent||Most Netent casinos boast with generous free spin offers. Free spins are actually the favourite Netent casino bonus among players. The provider grants anything between 20 and 200 spins upon registration or on reloads. Also, Netent likes to promote new titles with exclusive free spin offers.|
|Playtech||Players can find all kinds of Playtech casino bonuses. The provider doesn’t seem to prefer any offer over the others. It simply rewards consumers via deposit matches, free spins, and no deposit offer. Plus, the operator often launches seasonal promotions with attractive prizes for participants.|
|Microgaming||Microgaming casino bonuses are also popular among Brits. The provider features all kinds of surprises including sign-up offers and tournaments. However, the most attractive option here remains the no deposit offers. Even though not extremely generous, these are still highly appreciated by gamblers.|
Casino Promotions FAQ
- What is a casino bonus?
- A casino bonus is a treat given by operators to both new and existing players. These offers can be massive or modest just like they can be used on certain picks or on all games. A casino treat can be free cash, free spins or free playing chips.
- What is the biggest casino bonus?
- It really depends on what type of bonus you are referring to. Match deposit bonuses tend to be massive and welcome packages often reach £1,000. No deposit offers, on the other hand, are modest and players can expect anything between £5 and £20.
- How to activate online casino bonus?
- There are different types of casino bonuses and so there are different ways to activate them. Sometimes, these are given automatically after registration or upon making the first deposit. Sometimes, you need to enter a bonus code or request the bonus from a support agent.
- What are the wagering requirements?
- This is a question whose answer is related to the T&C of the bonus offer you want to claim. Deposit bonuses often have wagering requirements between x30 and x45. No deposit offers, on the other hand, tend to have higher playthrough requirements. These may even go up to x100.
- Can I withdraw my bonus money?
- Whether you can withdraw bonus funds or not depends on the policy of that particular offer. Some offers allow gamblers to cash them out after the playthrough requirements are met. In other scenarios, free funds must be used for playing games only. Meaning, you can’t withdraw it.
- How casino bonuses work?
- Casino offers can be of several different types. They are given either completely for free or as a reward for making a deposit. Every casino treat comes with rules applicable to that offer. Usually, offers have an expiration time, minimum wagering requirements, a maximum bonus amount and even selected games.
- Should I use casino promotions and bonuses?
- Well, this depends on your expectations and playing style. More often than not, casino offers are a great way of playing longer and winning more. If you want to test out a new operator, aim for no deposit casino offers. If you want to spin for free, find extra spins.
- Are there any bonuses for existing players?
- Being a loyal customer often pays off. Casino operators often launch promotions and surprises targeting existing players. These bonus offers can be deposit matches, free spins or free playing chips. Either way, existing players always have access to generous bankroll boosts.
- What if I didn’t receive the bonus?
- In case you made your first deposit and never received your offer, don’t worry! Also, if you entered a bonus code and you didn’t get the funds, no need to panic. Such glitches happen from time to time and you need to contact support. They will sort everything out.
- How can I get winnings?
- If you manage to win cash using your bonus funds, you can withdraw the winnings using the supported cashout methods. Of course, before you can cash out any bonus-related winnings, you must meet the wagering requirements first. This is always thoroughly explained in the offer rules.