Blackjack Online UK
Even if you are not the most experienced gambler, you have definitely heard about online blackjack or 21 card game that is hands down one of the most popular casino game in the world. There were the times when it could only be played in land-based casinos but technologies are moving forward and now we have online blackjack games to fit any taste.
This page is aimed at making you aware of basic blackjack rules as well as of some funny facts and game history. We also have the list of free blackjack games that you can play right on Online Casino HEX for fun and the list of online casinos available for British gamblers to make real money bets and get some winnings. So if want to play blackjack online game — keep reading and welcome to the exciting world of blackjack secrets.
Play Free Blackjack Games for Fun
History of Blackjack
Blackjack may look modern but in fact, this gambling game has quite a long history. Of course, we can’t say the specific date when blackjack was invented but researchers say that the earliest references date back to 1700 when blackjack was firstly played in French casinos. The game was slightly different from the today’s online blackjack and was called Vingt-et-Un which means “Twenty-one”.
Another version says that the game was firstly mentioned by the Spanish writer Miguel de Cervantes in one of his novels about gamblers. According to the most optimistic opinion, the first gamblers to play blackjack were Romans who were doing it with the help of various wooden pieces.
Regardless of where the game was invented, blackjack was quickly spreading around the world with its rules being changed and improved. French colonist brought this card game to the North America where gambling got legal in 1931 and Nevada casinos opened their doors for gamblers. Casinos were attracting people with special bets featuring black jack and this is how the game got its modern name instead of “Twenty-one”.
Popularity of Online Blackjack UK
Internet Blackjack is the second most frequently played casino game in the Web after video slots and this fact also works for the UK. British gamblers can spend hours playing blackjack as gambling in land-based casinos is legal in all cities. So if you love offline casino games and want to play blackjack (21 card game), the United Kingdom is a perfect place. But brick and mortar casinos are usually visited by grown-ups. Millennials are looking for the best online blackjack UK can offer. According to the studies, people of their age prefer games of skills to the random games like slots. Moreover, young people today are too busy to go to the land-based casinos and would rather play gambling games on their computers and smartphones. Luckily for all the fans of online blackjack, UK has plenty of online casinos and they all have the 21 card game in their lists.
While many people think that the standard blackjack version is the most popular one, our statistics shows that it’s not true. According to our research, British prefer playing blackjack online and especially in the following kinds: Atlantic City Blackjack (played with 8 card decks and allows the late surrender), Multi-Hand Blackjack (played with several hands at a time, usually up to 5), European Blackjack (the basic type of blackjack with special splitting and doubling down rules), Vegas Strip Blackjack (the most popular game in Vegas casinos played with 4 decks), and Spanish 21 (special Spanish decks are used).
As you can see, for those who want to play casino blackjack online, UK is a great choice as here you have a wide range of games, nice casino sites and lots of gamblers. Of course, the whole selection of online casino blackjack games in UK is available on our website, including the smartphone version, so you can enjoy it anytime you want.
21+ Best Online Blackjack Casino Sites of 2018
|3||Golden Tiger Casino||500+|
Game variations on UK Blackjack Casino Sites
Random Number Generator (RNG) is a complex computation device that creates sequences of randomised numbers, this system is essential to the online gaming industry and especially for online gambling. RNG’s were implemented for a purpose, this is to provide complete fairness and unpredictability in the formulas that are presented in casino games, for example with blackjack casino sites the cards being dealt and the numbers that are shown are all at random every single time they are played, RNGs in blackjack online are specifically inputted to make sure that each game is played legitimately so each person has an equal chance of winning.
Live Dealer Blackjack
Whilst our technologies advance so can our forms of online gambling, another variation that was introduced was being able to play blackjack against a real live dealer, seeing them in front of you on your screen in real time and this would be conducted through a live video stream, this gives players a more realistic gameplay at home on their mobiles or laptops. To protect your privacy the dealer in live blackjack online will not be able to see you, they’ll be the only one on view which enables gamblers to feel more confident in trying and using that form of online blackjack.
Whether you are playing for fun or for real money, both can be done with mobile blackjack in the palm of your hands. With any version of smartphone whether it’s slightly older or new, you can download an app or visit a gambling website and enjoy playing blackjack online at your own convenience. Mobile Blackjack has been made more simple to use, once you download the app you are only required create an account by your email address then you can start playing whenever you like, this is the same for a website address but you won’t have to download anything.
High Stakes Blackjack
If you are looking for the most excitement in a best online blackjack casino game and by far the most profit to win then high stakes blackjack is just for you. This game variation exists for the players that want to invest big money to win life-changing results back although, this version no doubt entails a greater risk of loss, therefore, practice and strategies are definitely advised prior. The rules and gameplay are exactly the same as standard blackjack except that the stakes are high, you must be able to put forward a larger amount of money to be able to participate.
Low Stakes Blackjack
Thankfully there is a complete opposite variation to the high stakes blackjack which is brilliant, as a lot of players are not wanting or able to risk losing a certain amount of money. With most low stake blackjack games you are able to bet amounts as low as 10 pounds or even five, but if you really search for one you could be able to bet as low as fifty pence which is amazing. This type of
blackjack gives players the opportunity to still win a profit by only investing a minor amount of money, that itself is a win.
Main Black Jack Online Types Explained
As many other online casino games UK, blackjack online has many different types so any gambler can find what to play. Here are main kinds of blackjack that can be either played for fun or for real money.
- Atlantic City Blackjack — the game is played with 8 decks and the dealer is dealt one card face up and one face down. The late surrender option and the insurance are allowed in this type of blackjack.
- Bonus Blackjack gives special bonuses for getting specific hands.
- In Double Exposure Blackjack you can see both of the dealer’s cards which give you more chances to win money if you are not playing for free.
- European Blackjack — the game is played with 2 decks. The gambler gets two cards face up, the dealer gets one card face up and one more card face down after the gambler makes the decision.
- Spanish Blackjack is played without 10-valued cards.
- Vegas Downtown Blackjack is the type of the game that can be played in most of the land-based casinos in Vegas.
- Vegas Strip Blackjack is one of the most popular casino black jack games that is played with 4 decks with doubling down allowed after the Aces are split and the dealer can peek on his face down card.
How to Play 21 Card Game or Blackjack Online?
Fortunately, we now don’t need to go to the casino to play 21 card game online. Whether you are in the United Kingdom or somewhere else, you can open the Online Casino HEX website to enjoy no download free blackjack or get redirected to one of the best online casinos for blackjack. And, what’s great, playing free blackjack online games is quite easy — you don’t need any special skills, just a little bit of luck and a couple of simple rules can bring you the winnings. But if you want to play 21 card game on blackjack sites, here is a step-by-step instruction to get you started:
- Choose your bet/wager. The first initial move you need to make, is to click on the chip you would like to place a bet with and drag it to the area it prompts you to place it in, whether you know all the values from previous online casino blackjack experience or not, the online version will have the amounts shown on the chips for you.
- Place your bet. After placing your bet, you can either keep the amount shown in the betting box or increase it, however, some online blackjack casino games with UK HEX Casino may not offer an option to do this until you either re-bet or place a new one.
- Deal the hand. Once your bet has been placed the casino blackjack game will start and the dealer will start dealing the cards. In order to establish your next move, you need to observe and memorize the card that you see the dealer has facing upwards. Luckily with online blackjack, you don’t have to do any quick calculations as it will show you the point value of your cards for you, this will help you with your next decision.
- Play your hand. There are several options you can choose to go with which is ‘hit’, ‘stand’, ‘split’ or ‘double’, this choice is all dependable on your preferred strategies. For example, if you decided to ‘stand’, which means you would like to keep with the cards and point value you currently have, you just need to click on to the button that says ‘stand’, this goes for all other options you have. In another scenario you could click ‘hit’ to increase your amount of cards and point value until you are happy with the value you have, then click ‘stand’ and the dealer will then take their turn.
- Hand Outcome. There are three outcomes that you could face once the dealer has taken their turn, these are Win, Lose or Push. If you have won the hand you will see on the screen a ‘Win’ sign pop up and also the amount you have won by, if the dealer has won the hand it shows the opposite with ‘Lose’ also stating that the dealer has won. On the other hand, if you and the dealer have the same final amount then this is classed as a ‘Tie’ or otherwise known as a ‘Standoff’, this causes your original bet to be returned.
- Play again. If you would like to continue the 21 card game then all you need to do is click the ‘rebet’’ button or the ‘new bet’ button, depending on the version of the game it may automatically reset for you. Choosing the rebet option will order the dealer to place the exact same bet that you originally asked for, this helps make it easier for you as a player and speeds up the process so you don’t have to keep manually inputting the same amounts. If you would like to play a different hand then all you need to do is click the ‘new bet’ option and this will accumulate a new refreshed table for you, ready to play again.
Main Rules & Terms
Even though the rules vary from one type of blackjack online game to another, the basics remain the same. As a gambler, you have one main goal — get more points than the dealer but not to exceed 21.
- Place your bet.
- You get two cards as well as the dealer. Cards values are as following:
- 2-10 cards = cards number
- Faces (Kings, Queens, Jacks) = 10
- Aces = either 11 or 1
- Hit means to draw one more card out of the deck and add its value to the total number of points.
- Stand means to stop the game. You cannot draw cards out of the deck.
- Split means to play two hands and got the new card to each of them. The split is possible when you have two cards of the same value.
- Double down means to double the bet and take one more card.
- Insurance – if the dealers facing up card is an ace then typically insurance on a bet is taken out. This is a different bet you can make where you have to guess if the dealer
- Push – this is when both the player and dealer end up with the same amount of points and if so, the player won’t lose their bet nor gain any winnings.
Tips and Tricks
There are several tricks that can help you get more winnings by playing 21 card game online.
- Play for fun before you move to the real money gambling to completely get the rules and understand the betting options;
- Remember, that the more money you bet, the more money you can win but don’t forget that gambling should be responsible;
- Always split 8s and Aces and never split 10-valued cards;
- Stand on 17, hit on 11 and don’t spend money on insurance as it will never help you win.
Look Through Our Online Blackjack Games Collection
Here at Online Casino HEX, we strive to provide gamblers with the best games and reviews of the latest blackjack games without downloading. We keep up with all the gambling industry novelties and regularly update our game lists with the latest blackjack games on the regular base. On our website, UK gamblers, as well as players from the rest of the world, can try some of the best online blackjack games with no download and no registration. This is where you can practice your blackjack skills while playing for fun to have them completely mastered when you play blackjack for real money. And when you are ready for real bets, you can choose one of the reliable casinos from our list.
Each free blackjack game on our website has its own gameplay review and a table with the brief game info so you can decide whether you want to play it or not from the first glance. We are also working on video reviews that will be soon added to the website.
Why Play Blackjack Online for Fun?
Of course, playing black jack game in land-based UK casinos has its own atmosphere that can’t be replaced by online gambling but there are several reasons to stick to the no download online blackjack games.
First of all, you have a chance to master your skills while playing free games before you start making bets in real money online blackjack. Secondly, you can play blackjack online everywhere and anytime — all you need is your computer or smartphone and the Internet connection. While in land-based casinos you are limited to a couple of blackjack kinds, here we’ve got a long list of various free games so you have something to choose from. The list is constantly updated with the new games made by top-rated casino software providers. And, as always, all games can be played with no download so you can be completely sure no spammy software will be bothering you on your computer.
List of Free Blackjack Games for Fun
|Vegas Strip Blackjack||Microgaming|
|Live Unlimited Blackjack||Playtech|
Online Blackjack FAQ
- How To Win Online Blackjack?
- The first thing you should do in order to win blackjack online is research, look into how the game is played and study all the moves and terms as this initially gives you the natural advantage to conquer the game. With knowledge behind you, your next step could be to analyse all possible strategies you could use as these could end up being very rewarding and of course, what always helps is then practicing and gaining that experience. You must also pay attention to the game at all times, this is vital as one distraction could cost you money.
- Can you Count Cards in Online Blackjack?
- Card counting is a strategy which is based on mathematical probability, knowing how to do this enables you to work out if the next hand will go to your advantage or to the dealers. The card counting strategy is good and definitely useful when you are at playing online blackjack at casinos in person but, it is not at all the same for online blackjack as the cards are set to reshuffle automatically after every hand made and destroyed afterwards, this makes the penetration extremely low and the strategy completely inadequate and may likely cause more profit loss than any gain.