Online Blackjack Real Money
Nowadays when diving into the thrilling ambiance of a real casino house from your PC or mobile device is as easy as a button click, each day there appear more opportunities to play online blackjack for real money. In the best online casinos, there are different playing modes for a huge variety of blackjack online real money games with big cash prizes.
Although blackjack online for money has quite a simple set of rules, this game is famous for the opportunities it gives for players to develop their cash winning strategies. As was the case with the famous MIT Blackjack Team – a group of talented students from the best American universities whose card-counting techniques allowed them to successfully beat casinos all around US and Canada.
However, one does not need to be a math genius to win money in online blackjack. It is sufficient to understand what type of this game that suits you best to win more cash and follow the basic tips listed below.
Top 10 Blackjack Sites for Real Money Gambling
Play Blackjack for Real Money
The number of internet casinos that exist online can easily satisfy the tastes of web users who want to play the real money blackjack online. If one still can find some old-school players and tourists in Las Vegas or in legal offline casinos in Canada, the millennials are more attracted by real cash opportunities offered by the best virtual casinos.
Reasons to Play Online Blackjack for Money
Blackjack is one of the easiest online casino games. But at the same time, it is one of the best online playing options with some of the highest cash winning odds. The relative ease with which you can calculate the probabilities in this game makes it really possible to develop a safe winning strategy to play for money.
Another reason to play blackjack online for real cash is the huge variety of casinos that offer blackjack tables for PC users or mobile blackjack modes for any type of online players and make it really easy to put money into your playing account as well as take your cash away.
Online gambling sites offer money bonuses and promotions for the best blackjack players. Not to mention the online casino tournaments with alluring cash prizes.
Real Money Blackjack vs. Free Blackjack
You can enjoy playing online blackjack for free but such a game mode will at best provide you with some practical experience and will never give you the casino feel one can only get when playing blackjack online with real money. Besides that, the choice of blackjack games in online casinos is significantly wider than on free gaming sites.
You can also play online with a live blackjack dealer that is with a live croupier who will do his best to answer your questions about the game and with whom you can chat online.
When real money is at stake you begin to scrutinize your decisions as the high responsibility in this game requires concentration.The real cash wins in online blackjack are especially attractive since the chances to win money in this game are as a rule 50:50 and if you bet $50 and win casino will give you $100.
The Odds in Real Money Blackjack
Understanding the odds is vital for developing the best strategy when playing online casino games for real cash. Although the calculations can scare you at first they are not that sophisticated. Blackjack is the game where the chances of a particular outcome are restricted to a limited number of events.
Let us first make clear that although the overall chances of winning in blackjack games are at best 50:50 the fact that the dealer wins even if both the player and the dealer exceed 21 tips the edge in favor of casinos and lets them earn big money on blackjack both online and offline.
But since the player knows the dealer’s up cards it allows one to calculate the real probability of the dealer going bust and play the best strategy to alleviate the edge effect and consequently win more money.
If, for example, the dealer turns up a 6. We should calculate how the values of his next cards will influence the overall odds of dealer’s going bust. So that if we consider a 10-value card we define the probability of its showing up to be at best 4/13 since in the game of blackjack there are 4 cards with that value in the suit. Consequently, a card with the value more than 5 should come up for the dealer to go over 21 after initially getting 6 and 10. Since there are 8 such cards in the suit the probability that such a card will show up equals 8/13. Now in order to calculate the overall chances that the dealer will go bust with the above-mentioned sequence of cards, we should multiply their odds: 4/13 * 8/13 = 32/169 (or 18.3%).
This math gives you the best tool to reliably secure your wins in casino especially when you play online for real money since you can find the blackjack probability tables on the web and use them to win more cash in this game.
The Variations in Real Money Blackjack
There are several types of blackjack games being played in online gambling sites with real differences in the rules. Getting a better understanding will help you to choose the type that suits you best to win more money.
- Many of the real advantages of Vegas Strip Blackjack such as the use of only 4 decks per game round or splitting for up to 3 hands make the edge low and increase the chances to win more money. However, there are also disadvantages: no surrender and no resplitting.
- Many of the rules in Atlantic City Blackjack are in favor of the player. Late surrender is allowed in this game. However, since 8 card decks are used in this type of blackjack it is difficult to count cards while playing.
- In European Blackjack the dealer receives the second card only after the player has defined his course of play which makes it attractive to experienced card counters.
- More than one hand is played in Multi-Hand Blackjack which makes it the best choice for those who like faster casino games.
- 48 decks are used Spanish 21 per game round tipping the odds in favor of the house. To alleviate for that, casino offers a real bunch of cash bonuses to its players.
- In Double Exposure Blackjack the dealer from the very beginning of the game round receives two cards faced up. However, there are other rules that restrict splitting and doubling down.
The Features of a Good Blackjack Online Casino
With thousands of casinos working online and offering different varieties of blackjack games for cash you need to understand what are the real criteria for choosing the best online casino that will satisfy your intention to play and win real money.
- First of all, check if the casino has the license to serve users in your country. You will not have to bother about that on our website since the smart online technologies that we use prevent players from seeing any cash winning options that are restricted for them.
- Check whether substantial amounts of cash bonuses are offered.
- Look at its payout report and check when it was established since older casinos are more likely to have a higher percentage of real money paid out to its players.
- Look for online casino blackjack sites that provide online customer support so as to be sure that your questions would be answered rapidly.
- Make sure that the online casino supports your language and cash currency.
- Check the quality of game graphics. The best online gambling casino sites that let you play for real money use software from the top game developers such as NetEnt, Playtech, Betsoft and Microgaming.
- Don’t forget to check game reviews about online casino real experience with the particular casino and the best cash winning options it offers.
- Find out what are its banking opportunities. It is best when you can instantly withdraw your money and not to wait for weeks to cash in your wins.
How to Win at Money Blackjack: Tips and Strategies
Do your best to avoid the following mistakes which many online players make when playing casino for cash
- What to start with when I joined the table?
- Read the table rules since they differ significantly and could be less favorable. Especially check what does the casino pay for a blackjack and if the payoff is 6-to-5 it will be best to stay away from that online table since you will not win any money there.
- How to properly size the bets?
- Do not decide about the size of your bet based on the results of the previous hand. This is a doomed strategy which can lead to significant cash losses. Betting a bigger amount simply expose your money to a bigger risk.
- Is there any room for intuition in blackjack?
- Do not let your gut feeling prevent you from making reliable decisions to secure your cash and use math proven strategies to define the best way to play every hand. Otherwise, it will be impossible for you to achieve a longstanding success in playing online blackjack for real money.
- Will drinking reduce my stress?
- Avoid drinking alcohol before sitting to play online for cash. Remember that you should be in your best mental shape. Otherwise, you will put your money at risk and will not be able to make the right online decisions to win more cash.
- What type of bets should I avoid placing?
- Do not take insurance bets. These are simple tricks to fool you out of money. There is no point in such bets since they are at best a proposition to put another bet on whether the dealer has a ten or a picture card in the hole.
- What if I increase the bet size?
- Do not increase your bets because you have lost money on a couple of previous ones. It is reasonable to increase the bet only when you have counted it out and not when you have a feeling that you are “about to win big cash”.
- Do I need a free practice?
- Before playing for money it is best to test your strategy in a demo mode. In innumerable free blackjack demos on our site, you can easily enhance your online winning skills without losing any cash.
- What if I’m the lucky one?
- Do not consider yourself one of the MIT Blackjack Team with the best card-counting skills in the history otherwise all your money will soon perish.
You can check the corresponding page for more blackjack winning strategies in real online blackjack for money.