Werewolf Wild Slot Review & Experience
|Coins per spin||from 0.01 to 2|
|Maximum win||10,000 coins|
Do you know how people become werewolves? Fortunately, playing on the werewolf video slot doesn’t put you in such danger. Therefore, you can safely launch Werewolf Wild slot by Aristocrat, which is the subject of our review.
The Werewolf Wild virtual machine differs from other Aristocrat models by its extended bonus options: free spins, themed mini-game, the presence of special symbols, a risk round and the Claw Swipe feature. You can play the slot online in a computer browser, on mobile devices, or download the application and spin the reels without an Internet connection.
The developers have done everything possible to make the game as high quality as possible for those who like to play online slot machines, and provided it with graphics at the highest level. The slot is designed according to the classic type of five reels and has the ability to use up to 25 active lines. In addition, each player can try their luck in pursuit of the jackpot or try to earn as many free spins as possible.
How to Play + Tips & Tricks
On the control panel of the video slot you will see the following buttons:
- Spin – starts a new game round,
- Gamble – runs the game by chance,
- Autoplay – enables automatic betting mode,
- Bet – selects a bet per spin,
- Max – to play at the maximum bet,
- Info – opens the help section,
- Back – to return to the previous page of rules,
- Next – to move to the next page of rules,
- Game – to exit the help section,
- Balance – shows the state of the player’s account,
- Total Bet – shows a total bet per round,
- Win – shows the win for a spin.
There are almost no user settings. You can only turn off the sound and expand the video slot window to full screen.
Reels & Paylines
Werewolf Wild is a five-reel pattern with twenty-five lines always active by default. The bet for each of them ranges from one cent to two euros/dollars/pounds.
Several identical symbols are required to form winning combinations. They should line up on the active line in the form of a continuous chain starting from the first reel on the left. In each such sequence, the payout is charged only for the highest combination. Its multiplier, indicated in the table, is multiplied by the line bet. The maximum multiplier provided by the rules is x1000.
The game also uses the special symbols Wild (a werewolf), Scatter (a wolf against the background of a full moon) and Bonus (a gold coin):
- Wild is a very advantageous element, because it can form combinations by itself, and also replace, if necessary, other symbols (except for the Bonus and Scatter symbols).
- Scatter appears on all reels, but does not depend on active lines. Three, four or five of these symbols that appear somewhere on the screen give a payout in the amount of two, ten or fifty total bets, respectively. Then seven, fourteen or twenty-eight free spins start, in which the casino makes a bet of the same size for the client. Free spins can be extended by three or more Scatters.
- Bonus is a bonus symbol. It drops out only in the first round.
The Werewolf Wild slot has a Claw Swipe option (activated with any spin). The werewolf tears five symbols with its claws and turns them into Wilds.
The video slot has a traditional risk game round, in which users can try to increase the payout accrued for a spin. There are two options available: guessing the color or suit of the face-down card. If you name the color correctly, the winnings will double. If the suit is correctly identified, the payout will quadruple.
Bonus Games/Free Spins
- When the Bonus appears on the first reel, and a werewolf appears on the reels with it, the player is awarded a prize payout. Its size is determined randomly from a range of two to forty total bets per spin.
- Werewolf Wild also has another bonus feature. In any round, from one to five symbols on the screen will be torn apart by the werewolf’s claws, after which they will become “Wild” symbols. Then they will participate in the formation of paid combinations according to standard rules.
Graphics & Sound
The background picture is a night landscape, where the outlines of a dark castle can be seen in the shade of trees and the starry sky. The gameplay is accompanied by a melody that becomes louder and more dynamic as soon as winning combinations fall on the field. Animation and 3D effects draw users’ attention to the climax.
It’s worth admitting that this model does not have a very spectacular animation. However, it is nicely designed and does not seem substandard even by modern standards. But the set of game features is beyond praise, because it pleases with special symbols, and bonus payments, and prize rounds, and other opportunities.
Play Werewolf Wild in Casino for Real Money
|£300 +100 BS||Playzee Casino|
| £500 + 50 BS|
18+. New players only. 100% match up to £500 + 50 Bonus Spins on Book of Dead upon first deposit. Min dep: £20. Max bet £5. 35x wagering applies to the total of bonus money, deposit and bonus/free spins. Welcome offer cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other offers. Skrill and Neteller excl. Bonus funds valid for 30 days. Bonus spins valid for 10 days. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
Gate 777 Casino
|£100||Gate 777 Casino|
Mr Play Casino
|£200 + 100 FS||Mr Play Casino|
| 100% up to £50 + 25 FS|
18+. New players only. Min. dep £10. Max. bonus £50. Game: Wild Toro, spin value: £0.2. WR of 30x deposit + bonus amount and 60x Free spin winnings amount (only slots count) within 30 days. Max bet is 10% (min £0.10) of the free spin winnings and bonus amount or £5 (lowest amount applies). Spins must be used and/or bonus must be claimed before using deposited funds. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org