Pingit is a new mobile payment platform designed for players who want to pay on-the-go at any time. It was created by Barclays. As you know, Barclays bank is one of the leading financial institution in the UK with millions of clients, and Pingit is their new app for mobile bank account payment. Recently, a few Pingit casino sites also appeared on the market. These online gaming platforms accept casino Pingit deposit as one of the methods that players can use to top up their casino funds. It’s a perfect casino deposit method because it allows fast deposits and withdrawals and high transaction limits.
Surprisingly, there aren’t that many casinos that accept Pingit deposits yet, even though the method is perfect for depositing to casino accounts. Their mobile app enables players to make quick transactions and have their funds ready for play within 1 minute. If you’re looking for a Barclays Pingit casino, we have scanned the web in order to find all of the casinos that support this payment method. So, if you want to make lightning-fast transactions from your bank account using a mobile app, take a look at our list of the casinos that are supported.
In this overview, we’ll present:
- some of the pros and cons of using Pingit for casino deposits;
- as well as a step-by-step tutorial on how to make a Pingit payment;
- list of best online casinos accepting Pingit deposits.
If your casino of choice doesn’t support this payment method, we have also compiled a list of alternatives to Pingit that work in a similar way and can be found in best UK online casinos available in the iGaming industry.
List of Best Pingit Casinos [2018 & 2019]
|150% up to £150||32Red||259+|
| 100% up to £300 + 50 FS|
18+. New players only. Min. dep £10. Bonus value 100% of deposit. Max Bonus £300. 40x wagering. Max withdrawable £4,000. 50 Free spins with x35 wagering will be awarded after the Buy in Bonus is completed. Max Redeemable £1,000. Bonus expires after 7 days. Full T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org
Top Online Casinos that Accept Pingit Deposits [Updated 2019]
|Casino||Year Established||Welcome Bonus|
|William Hill Casino||2008||£300|
Pingit is a simple and convenient payment method that allows you to top up your casino funds in just a few clicks. Here are some of the features we looked at for our list of best online casinos that accept Pingit deposits.
- Accepting only British players. If you play in a Pingit online casino, you can make deposits using the Pingit method only if you’re based in the UK. This is because Barclays (the bank that created the Pingit app) is a British bank, so you have to have a British bank account number in order to connect it to your Pingit casino account.
- Providing instant Pingit app transactions. Pingit casino sites allow players to make extra-fast casino deposits through the Pingit mobile app. When Pingit is offered as a deposit method, you just enter the amount you want and then finish the transaction through the Pingit platform. The process is very simple and takes less than a minute, so you’ll be able to play in no time.
- Licensed & Regulated Casino Operators. The UK online casinos that we have included in our list are all licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. This license guarantees that the casino you’re playing in is legit and that you can safely use Pingit for deposits. These top UK casinos are played by thousands of UK gamblers.
- Casinos Accepting Pingit
- Barclays Pingit Gambling
- Deposit with Pingit
- Withdrawal with Pingit
- Pingit Benefits
- Pingit Drawbacks
- Pingit Alternatives
An Overview of Online Gambling with Pingit
|Number of Casinos||5|
|Withdrawal Time||24 hours|
|Deposit Alternatives||Apple Pay, Google Pay|
|Gambling Licenses||UKGC, Gibraltar|
If you have never used this deposit method on Pingit gambling sites, we made a short overview of all the features you need to know about this payment platform. If you're wondering whether Pingit is the right choice for you, we analysed some of the benefits and drawbacks of using this method for casino payments.
We have also made step-by-step instructions on how to make deposits and withdrawals with Pingit in an online casino.
Benefits of Pingit Online Casinos
Pingit is a sophisticated and high-quality payment method developed by one of the most prominent banks in Britain. It uses cutting-edge technology and provides continuous improvements on its platform to provide clients with these benefits:
- Fast payouts and deposits. For most casino players, the speed of the deposit and withdrawal process is one of the main factors when choosing a payment method, especially for deposits. When you use Pingit for your casino deposit, you’ll have your funds instantly available for play on your casino account. What’s more, with Pingit you can also have online casino instant withdrawal, which brings you your casino winnings back to your account immediately.
- High transaction limits. If you’re a high-roller, transaction limits in online casinos and their connected payment methods can be a real nuisance. This applies especially to situations when you have a huge amount of cash on your casino account that you want to withdraw, but you have to split it into days or even weeks before you can completely withdraw it in total. With online casino Pingit withdrawals, you can take advantage of some of the highest transaction limits in the industry, so you’ll rarely have to worry about passing the threshold.
- Available not only for Barclays customers. Pingit is now available for all British players, even those who aren’t customers of the Barclays bank. You just have to connect your bank account to your mobile phone and you’re all set to play casino on mobile. Of course, if you want, you can connect your Barclays bank account and play with those funds.
- Safety & Security. Security is one of the primary concerns of casino players today. When you play in Pingit online casinos, you can be sure that you’re using one of the safest payment methods currently available. It uses encryption and personal data protection, so both your account info and payment details are safe and visible to no one except yourself.
Drawbacks of Pingit Online Casinos
Pingit method is not for everyone, and it definitely has its drawbacks. Take a look at some of them:
- Lack of online casinos accepting Pingit deposits. As we have already mentioned, there aren’t that many Pingit online casino sites currently available. However, this is expected to change in the future since more and more casinos will start introducing this payment method for their UK casino players. This is a bank payment app so casinos have to go through many testing and auditing phases before they can introduce Pingit. Nevertheless, many of the top UK online casinos have already recognized the importance of this app and included it in their portfolio of payment methods.
- Only for Brits. If you’re not from the UK, you cannot use Pingit as a casino deposit method. If you’re not a Brit and want to play casino online real money, you’ll have to find another payment method that your online casino supports. If you want to find out more about some alternative methods that work in a similar way as Pingit, we compiled a list below.
How to Make a Casino Pingit Deposit?
If it’s your first time making a casino Pingit deposit and you’re not really sure how it works, follow these steps for your payment to go through:
- Choose casino website from our list and sign up there. If you looked at and compared new Pingit casino sites that we featured on our list, maybe you already like some and have a hunch which one may be the right for you. After you pick a casino off our list, click on the sign-up link and go through the registration process. It’s fast and simple and should only take a couple of minutes. You will have to provide just some of your basic info.
- Go to the “Banking” section and find “Pingit” label. After you have registered and entered the casino platform (on the desktop, mobile or in an app), find the Banking (Cashier) section and find the Pingit option for deposit. Click on it and you should be redirected to the Pingit app.
- Install the app and type the amount you wish to deposit! Next, you should install the mobile Pingit app which will enable you to make this payment. In the app, you should type the amount you wish to deposit into the casino. Later on, when you decide to withdraw your winnings, you’ll also be able to use this method for casino Pingit withdrawal.
- Play live dealer games and slots! After your payment has gone through, you’re ready to play all those exciting Pingit casino games! Using your Pingit cash, you can play slot machine games, RNG table games, or enjoy the thrills of the live casino options!
How to Make a Casino Pingit Withdrawal?
So, after you have been playing in a Pingit casino for a while and won some money, maybe you decide it’s time for a withdrawal. If you made a deposit using Pingit, the online casino will allow you to withdraw back to this app as well. So, how can you request a withdrawal to Pingit?
- Go to “Withdrawal” Section of casino operators. In the Pingit casino that you played in, find the Withdrawal section. It’s usually located either as a button on the casino home page or as a section in the Banking (Cashier). In the Withdrawal section, choose “Pingit” as a withdrawal method. It can be listed as “Pingit” or just as a payment app logo.
- Type the payout amount and click on “Withdraw” button. After you have clicked on casino Pingit withdrawal, just type in the exact amount you want to withdraw. Then, click on the “Withdraw” button and… voila! The process is done. You’ll have your casino winnings available back on your Pingit account immediately. With Pingit, you can take advantage of some of the highest transaction limits, so you’re able to withdraw your jackpots and mega casino wins.
Alternatives to Barclays Pingit Casino Payments
If the online casino you want to play in doesn’t support Pingit payment methods, here are some similar payment methods that you can use, that function in a similar way:
- e-Wallets with mobile apps. e-Wallet apps such as PayPal or Skrill offer the same level of security and speed as Pingit and are supported by a much bigger number of casinos. Almost all online casinos in the UK are casinos that accept Skrill because it’s one of the favourite payment methods for gambling. Sites like casino PayPal are also a great choice because Paypal is the safest and the biggest payment platform in the world.
- Mobile phone bill. If you want to pay in an online casino using your phone, you can do that with different mobile casino pay by phone options. This method is still very popular in the UK because it’s very simple and provides a quick and easy deposit process for mobile payments. The amount you deposit will be charged through your mobile phone bill.
- Google & Apple Pay. A new trend in the gambling industry is online casinos that accept Google Pay and Apple Pay. These are payment methods that are connect to Android and Apple devices and can be downloaded from the app store of your mobile device. Apple Pay casino is a gaming platform where you can deposit using your iPhone or iPad.
- What is a Pingit?
- Pingit is a mobile payment app developed by Barclays which enables players to make quick and secure payments using their mobile phone devices. It’s currently available only for Brits, but you don’t have to be a Barclays customer in order to use it.
- Are there any fees?
- When you deposit or withdraw with Pingit, there are no fees associated with your payment, which means: what you deposit is what you get. There aren’t any additional hidden costs or terms. This is an advantage compared to some other types of payments, such as bank transfers, which usually have associated fees.
- How to install Pingit app?
- Pingit mobile app can be installed on Apple and Android devices. You can find the app in the App Store or Google Play store by searching for “Pingit”. You can also find it on the official website of the app and follow the link there.
- What are deposit and withdrawal limits for Pingit?
- Pingit has some of highest deposit and withdrawal methods of all the gambling payment methods. If you have a personal Pingit account, the daily deposit and withdrawal limit is 50,000 GBP.