Online Roulette Rules and Strategies
Online roulette is one of the most popular casino games, it gives way only to the video slots. This game is fun to play and, what’s more important, online roulette odds are quite high.
The house edge in American roulette is usually about 5.26 percent while the one in European roulette is 2.7 percent. It may seem that winning, in this case, is easy — all you need to know is how to play roulette, meaning how the wheel looks like and which bets can be made.
But in fact, there are many online roulette strategies that can help you win if you know when and how to use them. On this page, we will take a look at the most popular online roulette tricks to win so that you can use them in your next game and bring your gambling process to the next level.
5 Best Roulette Strategies that Actually WORK
- Martingale Roulette Strategy. This online roulette strategy is well-known to the most gamblers even if they don’t know the name of it. It’s also often called the online roulette double up system as the main principle of this strategy is that you double your bet each time you lose.
It sounds weird at first but when you think about it, you understand that betting this way can bring you winnings and at least cover all your losses. The online roulette martingale strategy is effective in 80-90% cases which is quite a lot for the gambling game. Stick to it unless you see that it’s a bad gambling day and luck is not going to bless you with its presence — the losing streaks are inevitable and you can lose a lot if you can’t stop in time.
- The Labouchere Roulette Strategy. The inventors of this strategy say that you will win every time you use it but, unfortunately, that’s not how the gambling works and the losing streak will come, sooner or later. But it’s still profitable enough to try when you visit the online casino next time.
With Labouchere online roulette winning strategy you need to stop making random bets and turn your head to mathematics. You take a simple combination of numbers (let it be 1 to 5) each one representing the betting unit. Each round you bet the combination of the first and the last number and, if you lose, place it at the end of your sequence. If you win, you cancel the first and the last number. It is not the easiest online roulette trick but it can raise your wins once you understand how it works.
- The d’Alembert Roulette Strategy. This strategy is similar to the first one but is considered to be safer as the gambler won’t lose as much money during the losing streak as he or she would while using the Labouchere strategy.
It’s based on the supposition that if specific numbers (or colours, don’t forget the online roulette black-red system) appear more often, the other ones will soon start appearing to level things off. So you make your bets on red, for instance, and keep doing it while you are winning. Once you lose, you start increasing your bets keeping in mind that things will come to the balance sooner or later. The main problem with this roulette strategy is it is only profitable in the long run and no one knows how long exactly the run is going to be. We would advise not to stick to this strategy and take a look at other online roulette tips and tricks.
- Fibonacci Betting Strategy. And here the mathematics come again. As you can guess from the name, this strategy is based on the famous Fibonacci sequence, found by the cognominal scientist.
In this sequence, each number is the sum of the two previous numbers — 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34 and so far and so on. And this is how you need to make your bets — you place the bet and repeat while you are winning. Once you lose, you increase it according to the Fibonacci sequence. The Fibonacci strategy is more suitable for the high-rollers as it requires quite huge wagers to be made.
- The Paroli Betting Strategy. The last but not least is the Paroli strategy that will come in hand when you are on a winning streak. According to this strategy, you double your bets three times on the winning streak using the money you won for the next bet. It can lead to the huge win.
For the beginners, roulette seems to be quite a random game. But with the help of these online roulette tips, you can take your luck by the throat and start controlling the gaming process. These strategies will not change the house edge, obviously, but they can increase your chances to win during your next round of online roulette. How to win will not be a question anymore!